(Draft)-E.K.

⚠Warning⚠ Family problems, fluff

Eddie X Reader

"No you don't get it okay!?" You yell, "You never did! You only took me in to hurt me! You never loved my dad! You only married him because of his money! You never wanted to love me as your own child you never did!"

There's a sickening sound as you get slapped by your stepmom, you hold your cheek and look at her in disbelief. Your stepmom glares right back with a menacing look,"Get out."

You nod, "Gladly," And walk out the front door, not like this was the first time. You rubbed your cheek, wincing once you found the spot that had been stricked harsher.

You glace about before going down the porch steps and feeling the wet and hard ground, filled with gravel that sunk into your bare feet.

The rain poured down, as if it was mirroring your thoughts, you shiver as you were just in your stripped, button down, short sleeved pyjama top and your pyjama pants that only reached below your thighs.

You felt goosebumps crawl over your skin and you cross your arms over your chest, trying to get warm.

You realise that you are still standing in front of your house so you take off running in the direction of your dear friend, Eddie Kaspbrack's house.

The gravel and stones on the road, crunching and some mud feeling wierd and sticking on your feet, the rain splashing all over your clothes and body, making you get a free shower outside.

Your hair starts to stick to your forehead and you grimace at the feeling of water droplets going down your clothed spine.

There's a strike of lightning and soon enough it was followed by a rumble of thunder, making you run even faster.

Eddie wasn't your first resort, it was Bill, but Eddie wasn't your last resort either given that he was kind hearted and always helped you out in one way or another.

Hoping that he was awake at this ungodly hour you make your way in front of his window and throw a small rock, the size of a pebble and light at it.

There's another rumble of thunder and you grimace as it scared you because it came without a warning. Without lightning.

Your pretty sure that Eddie didn't hear the sound of your rock clashing with his window but you pick another one up, shivering, and your lip slightly turning a blue colour, you through the rock.

There's a small sound that could be easily mistaken as the patter of rain on the windows, so picking a few more rocks up you continue to throw them at the window.

And finally Eddie pokes his head outside with his arm over his head to cover his head from the rain.

He looks annoyed until he catches the sight of you and his eyes widen.

"Can I come up?" You ask, your lip quivering.

Eddie quickly nods and moves away from the window as you climb the railing (or whatever that is) almost slipping at how wet and slippery it was.

You  climb to his window and he quickly pulls you in, handing a blanket and making you sit on his bed.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why are you out in the rain!? You could've gotten a cold or- or a lot of other diseases from the rain!" Eddie rambles