05-E.K.

An out of character Mrs. Kaspbrack

Y/N/N : Your NickName

Eddie Kaspbrack and you have been dating for about 3 months now. Everything was okay, at least until now.

Most people couldn't believe that you, the popular and gorgeous girl would go for a guy like Eddie Kaspbrack. (I'm almost laughing while writing this because I need a guy like Eddie in my life! What's not to love about him?!?)

You were outgoing, he wasn't really that outgoing. He was scared of germs (I also forgot what that was called....., :( )

You and Eddie were on a date, which was rare, considering that his mom doesn't let him out of the house a lot and your dad always took you outside to spend time with your family.

You both were holding hands and swinging them in between you, talking and just smiling at each other like those lovey dovey couples on TV.

"So babe Where do you want to go?" Eddie asks you, emphasising the word babe. He called you nicknames a lot, even though he was shy, when it comes to nicknames he could list more than a million under one minute.

He was very shy and a blushing mess before you started dating, but, when you did start dating, Eddie became very confident and straightforward, and his shy side sort of faded away and only came once in a while.

"Uhhh I don't even know, but I am hungry so-" You started.

"Let's go the cafe!" Eddie finished and pulled along with him to the cafe with your interwined hands.

You chuckle at his silliness and follow him with a huge smile on your face.

"What do you wanna eat?" You ask pulling out your purse, him quickly pushing your hand down.

"I'm paying," Eddie told you sternly and took his wallet out of his shorts pocket.

"But you always pay!" You whine to Eddie as you stand in line.

"Yeah, that's because it's a job that boyfriends have to do, and I'm going to buy a slice of chocolate cake you?"

"But still, let me pay once in a while okay? And I'll get the same," You reply to him.

"Okay, I'll let you pay sometime," Eddie replies with a smirk.

You move forward in the line and come to the front, in front of the counter, "Hi! Good evening and welcome to (random cafe\bakery name) What will you be having today?" The girl at the cashier asks, then recognizes you and smiles,"Oh hey! Y/N right? You go to my school!"

Thankful that there wasn't anyone behind you in line, you smile,"Hey, yeah what's your name?"

"(Girl Name) , nice to meet you," (Girl name) extends her hand, offering a handshake.

You accept it and shake it firmly, "Pleasure is all mine."

"So what do you want?" She asks you, completely ignoring the fact that Eddie is standing next to you, looking extremely uncomfortable at being ignored.

You obviously notice and give him a small smile, squeezing his hand, relaxing him and reassuring him,"We'll take two slices of chocolate cake please."

"That'll be (some price cuz I have no idea how American's money works)!" (Girl name) tells you and Eddie hands her the money, which she accepts with a eye roll.

"I'll call you when it's served Y/N!" She chirps rather excitedly and you nod, taking opposite seats in front of each other at a close by table, within earshot.