15-J.G.

NOT EDITED

inspired by @IRON-HEART 's Miles Morales X Reader Imagine Book, I can't tag them even though I follow them, not sure why.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel! Let me know how you guys are doing in the comments!" Y/N chirps excitedly to the camera as she does her intro.

"So today, I'm doing a prank on Jack, so basically what I'm gonna do is, pretend to break up with him, and since we live in a apartment together I'm going to leave, obviously if I break up with him I can't live with him right!? Also that's why I have a lot of bags on the floor, and when he comes back I'll be ready to leave," Y/N tells,"By the way guys he's in the skate park thats like two houses away from here, and yes he is with Jaedan."

Y/N moves the camera to a hidden place in the bedroom cupboard,"Jack if you're watching this then I'm so sorry, I love you! I'm also putting a camera in our kitchen, and the living room, just in case we move around."

Y/N drags her bags to the bedroom and places another bag on the bed, putting her make-up stuff inside and leaving a few on the bed, she goes back to where the main camera is and takes her phone out.

Her lock screen which is a photo of her and Jack making silly faces pops up, as she types in her passcode. The home screen of her and her family comes next and she quickly goes to her texts, clicking on the contact named, 'myhyperboy' she shows the camera,"I'm going to text him saying,'i can't do this anymore. We're over, I'm leaving,'" Y/N laughs,"This is going to be so much fun."

iMessage

Two Days Ago

myhyperboy
Yeah, I'm on my way, I'll bring you some DVDs too, love you bye!
5.30pm

myhottiegirl
Ok thanks love. Bye.
5.32pm

Today

myhottiegirl
I can't do this anymore. We're over, I'm leaving.
1.27pm

myhyperboy
What?! What'd I do!? Can we talk about this please! Let's try to fix it please 😫🙏🙏💓
1.32pm

Read

myhyperboy
Please Y/N, let's talk about this.
1.33pm

Read √

myhyperboy
Stop leaving me on read! I'm on my way.
1.33pm

Read √

myhyperboy
You better be there when I get there.
1.34pm

Read

"Omg guys he's on his way! Btw Jaedan knows about this, so he won't tell him about this," Y/N giggles.

"Anyway I'm going to look out the window until he comes, I'm pretty sure he'll be skating and coming here."

Y/N rushes to the window and peeps out, she sees Jack's hair from the top and he's on his skateboard, he's rushing to the apartment.

He jumps of his skateboard and picks it up quickly. Rushing up the steps.

Y/N sends a thumbs up to the camera and she goes to the bed, picking up her lipstick and putting it inside the bad when Jack slams the door open.

"What're you doing?!" He asks panicked, as he sees Y/N packing her stuff.

She looks up at him with wide eyes, and she goes back to stuffing her things at a rapid pace inside her bag.

Jack runs up to her,"You can't leave! What did I do wrong!?"