13-J.G.

NOT EDITED

inspired by 'white hare' episode in The Loud House.

H/C : Hair Colour
E/C : Eye Colour
BFF/N : BFF Name (Best Friend Forever)
F/N : Friend Name

"Hey Jack?" Finn's voice said over the phone.

"Yeah?" Jack replies, while straightening his leather jacket down.

"Are you sure you don't want to meet the new girl like your usual self? I mean your pretty awesome in you normal way."

Jack sighs,"No Finn, no one likes the normal me I'm a outcast, a need and now with this leather jacket, slicked back hair, black jeans, white T-shirt and temporary tattoo, she's gonna like me."

Jack hears Finn let out a breath over the phone," Okay, but just remember that your my friend because your yourself, don't let some girl change you. Your my best friend because your you and please don't cancel your plans for skating with Jaedan because he's been looking forward for it."

Jack nods, then remembers Finn can't see him,"I won't. And your my best friend because your you."

"Bye then," Finn says and cuts the call.
Jack sighs in relief and checks himself once more in the mirror. He goes down stairs and puts his shoes on.

Waving goodbye to his parents, he enters the bus that just parks in front of his suburban house.

Entering the bus he glanced about the seats, checking for an unfamiliar girl. Spotting a girl with H/C whose eyes weren't visible to Jack because the seat in front of her was too high.

Jack gulped and made his way towards her.

Her gaze was outside the window and Jack tapped her shoulder, she slightly jumped and looked at Jack, with wide E/C eyes which mesmerized him, who grinned at her,"May I sit here?" He asked her.

She nodded in a trance about who this guy with a badass outfit was. She wasn't in to those type of guys though, she was in to skater boys. She just gives him a small glance, hot bothering to talk to him but he had other plans.

"So what's your name?" He asks turning in his seat to face her.

"Y/N L/N," She grumbled sparing a glace at him before going back to looking out the window.

Jack gulped again and averted his eyes from her, and to the front of the bus, before once again looking at her, "I'm Jack, Jack Grazer."

Y/N let out a hum indicating she was listening,"Okay."

Her stare was focused on the street outside, going from stray dogs, to shops, to houses and to rabbits who hopped to the woods close by.

Jack sulked in his seat and looked back at the front of the bus, when the bus stopped and two of his friends got in, Finn and Jaedan.

Jaedan had his skate board under his right arm and ran a hand through his hair, trying to soothe it down.

Finn nudged him and they both caught Jack's eyes. Jack gave them a pout and looked away as they passed his seat and sat down behind him and Y/N.

The ride to school was silent other than some students talking to each other, some peeping at Y/N because she's new and most of the students were curious to Jack's change.

The bus stopped in front of their school and all the students got out. Y/N slug her bat over her shoulders before giving one look to Jack and then to Jaedan who was behind him and walked away.