16-J.G.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel! So before the video starts I want to tell you guys to go follow mine and Jack's account jackdg&y/nl/n.real on Instagram! We started it like 2 days ago and we're posting our couple pictures there! You guys have been asking us to do this so we were like why not? Then when we made that account you have no idea how long it took for us to pick a name because almost everything was taken by you guys lol, we did all of that over calls because duh we're in quarantine!" You tell to the camera.

"Btw I'm doing a new thing where I'll be going live with one of you guys on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.00pm or some other time, whenever. I'll be picking someone randomly while closing my eyes and hopefully it's you!"

"And therell be new merch coming soon, make sure to buy that and I'll also be following 100 fan pages every Friday, so yeah that's it, and no this is not click bait because of how much I'm taking. So today I'll be doing the good old hickey prank! This idea was given to me by you guys, and I thought I should do it, it looks fun. "

Y/N takes a deep breath,"Last week I called My good friend Finn Wolfhard to tell him that I'll be doing this prank, and to my luck, Finn told me that, Jack is going to come to my house to surprise me today! It's not really a surprise because I know but what eves. Anyways, it's going to be even more believable because I've canceled a lot of our FaceTime dates and I haven't been texting him as much these days. Finn also told me that Jack is not going to knock in the door and is instead going to come straight in because he has a key to my house, which I gave him."

"So let's start," Y/N takes her makeup and does her thing, making a fake hickey.

When she finishes she gasps,"Woah guys, this looks so believable! The wonders make-up can do! Wow!"

"I'm going to keep the cam on top of my bookshelf, and I'll be pretending to be asleep, this is going to be so much fun! But a little sad on Jack's side because he's such a sweety and has never ever pranked me like this. I'm going to feel so bad later, but what am I supposed to do. Jack is also the best person to get reactions from, I never knew that before I saw that by myself, seriously, he's a guy who pranks others so how could he be so-so- so gullible?" Y/N says.

"Never mind, anyways-" She gets interrupted by a buzz, indicating she received a text,"Oh Finn just texted me, Jack's here, and Finn knows that because he's dropping Jack off!" Y/N explains while quickly placing the camera on the bookshelf and making sure to hide it by some books.

She quickly jumps on her couch, where her iPad was, with Instagram opened. She leans her head in a comfortable way, and keeps her iPad on her stomach to make it more believable, because she always falls asleep while scrolling through Instagram. She also covers her 'hickey' with her hair and closes her eyes.

There is a small sound from the front of her house and Jack steps in, empty handed because she knows that Y/N hates cliche and cringy stuff.

Jack walks to the living room where Y/N was at and smiles at her sleeping form, he makes his way to her, sitting down next to her body.

Jack takes her iPad away from her stomach and places it on the coffee table, still smiling, Jack touches Y/N's hair, brushing it away from her neck, his eyes go to her neck and his smile instantly vanishes from his face.

His eyes widen and he stands up quickly and paces the living room, his mind whirring up many thoughts. Each worse that the first.

Y/N fake yawns and gets up scratching at her head, a morning habit she has.

She looks about and spies Jack pacing around, she squints fakely and jumps out of the couch.

"Jack!" She exclaims and hugs Jack, him not returning the hug.

He stiffens and awkwardly pushes Y/N away, careful not to hurt her, even though she had 'cheated on him'.

"Jack what's wrong?" She asks him, cupping his porcelain like face in her soft hands.

Jack shakes his head, tears threatening to fall, Jack takes ahold Y/N's wrist and slowly brings it down.

After placing her hand on her side, Jack points and her neck,"What's that?" He asks, his voice lacing with hurt.

Y/N looks down and widens her eyes,"Oh that- that uh I got burned by my curling iron this morning."

Jack snorts through tears,"Don't lie your hair doesn't look like it has been curled, it's as straight as a ruler!"

(For the sake of this pretend that you have straight hair, it's sorta wierd for me to write since I have wavy hair)

Jack continues, rubbing his temple, "You made out with someone, you cheated on me! What did I do wrong? "

His tears spill, making Y/N feel bad, badder than she felt before.

She frowns, "You did nothing wrong Jack."

Jack gulps and sobs, his chest rises and falls faster and faster, his heartbeat increasing,"Then whyd you cheat on me? And you didn't deny it!"

You sigh, knowing that your gonna have to tell him the truth,"Look Jack," You reach out to hold his hand and pull him closer to you,"I didn't cheat on you."

"Then what's that? Your lying," Jack states.

You bring his hand to your neck and wipe the make up off, "It's make-up you got pranked."

Jack narrows his eyes,"You scared me, I honestly thought that you cheated on me." He wipes his tears off.

"Where's the camera?" He questions.

"There," You point to the book shelf.

Jack shakes his head, and hugs you.

"I'm sorry for that, now let's have a Lazy day, okay?" You ask him.

He nods excitedly, knowing that lazy days come with the full package of cuddling you, watching movies and eating popcorn and also watching horror movies so he could 'protect you'.

You take your camera off the shelf.

"And that's it for this video, like and subscribe also make sure to comment what I should do next bye guys! Love you!" You switch the camera off and turn to Jack.

"Let's go." You tell him and extend your hand, he takes it and holds it tightly.

He speaks as you take him to the kitchen to make some popcorn, "Your gonna have to tell me how you managed to pull this off honey."

1165 Words.
This is also cute in my opinion.