05 part 2-E.K.

⚠Warning ⚠ Making out.. What else is there to say?!

"Eddie?" You ask softly knocking on his door.

"Y-Y/N?" Eddie replies with a small sob mixed with a choke and opens the door slightly.

You scan his face, seeing fresh and dried tears, his eyes are puffy and his nose is red and you hold his face, rubbing his cheeks with your thumb, wiping away the tears.

"Eddie what's wrong?" you ask, closing the door behind you and sitting him down on his bed.

"I-I don't want t-to talk about i-it," Eddie grumbles looking away, you frown and once again take his face in your hands making him face you again.

You give him a sad smile, him sigh.

Eddie starts talking,"I think you're too good for me, I don't deserve you! You could get anyone you want, and you chose me! You could be with anyone you want and you pick a freak like me! "

"Eddie- Eddie stop!" You make him stop and hug him quickly,"Eddie I love you, I don't know if it's too soon to say it but I really do! You could be a freak for all I care, but in my opinion you aren't! I love you for you! Don't care about all the idiotic people who tell you that because they have no idea who you are and they don't know you, but I do! And I know that your the person I want to spend the rest of my life with even though we're only teenagers I know that, maybe you don't want to soend the rest of your life with me, but I don't mind. I love you, nothing anyone says can make me change that!"

A tear falls from Eddie's eye, "I love you too!" He exclaims and hug you, and you don't give a damn that his mom told you not to touch him. You hug him back, just as tightly as him and he giggles like a little boy on a Christmas morning.

He suddenly picks you up, making you wrap your legs around him, him keeping you up by having his hands underneath your thighs,and you chuckle,"Eddie what're you doing?" He doesn't reply and presses you against the wall, kissing you.

You immediately kiss back, letting your arms sneak around his neck and tug at his hair. He moves his lips in sync with yours, and although you could feel his tears in the kiss you loved it. It felt like magic.

He let his lips go down your jawline and to your neck, sucking at it, definitely leaving marks and once he reaches your soft spot, you couldn't help but give out a small moan, Eddie smirking against your lips and moving back up to meet your lips.

You would've made out more, if it weren't for Bill and Richie bursting into Eddie's room, then Bill gaping and Richie smirking, "Get some Ed's Spaghetti!" He whisper-yelled, trying not to attract Mrs. K.

You jump out of Eddie's arms and glare at Richie before smiling at Bill, "I think he's ready to go now!"

Eddie blushes and rubs his hands on his face, to wipe away any remaining tears and to cover his best red face.

"Y/N did you see your neck!?" Richie gasps and points at Y/N's neck.

Her walking over to the mirror in Eddie's room to see,"Wha- Holy Shit Eddie!"

568 Words.