14-J.G.

NOT EDITED

⚠ Warning ⚠ Underage Drinking, you're 16 and Jack's 15 almost 16 in this one.

"Hello?" Y/N asks, holding her phone to her ear.

"Hey Y/N! Can you hrhehshe mebdh!" Finn's voice says over the loud music at a party.

"What!? Finn I can't hear you! Tf are you saying!?" Y/N asks annoyed.

"Give me a hdhdhsh!" Finn's voice replys over the phone, still not making any sense.

"Can you hear me now!?" Finn asks, after going out of the house, where the party is at, pulling a drunk Jack with him to an area where the music is not heard.

"Yeah yeah, what's wrong? Where's Jack?" You ask concerned.

"Jack is the problem, he's too drunk and I think he's passed out because he's not saying anything, I can't drive him home because I'm drunk!" Finn exclaims into the phone, steadying Jack's arm on his shoulder.

"I'll come pick you up but what about your car?" You ask while going to your closet and pulling out a JACKet.

"Don't worry about me, I'm not that drunk and I'll be able to get sober in like 1 hour, besides Wyatt called me earlier he said he's on his way here and he can drive me home, because he's coming in an Uber."

"Ok you're at Cassidy's house right?" You ask while slipping your shoes on.

"Yeah!" Finn replies.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes but you owe me big time Wolfhard!" You warn as you take your keys and go outside your house, locking the door behind you.

You pull your car up to the Cassidy's house, "Poor neighbors," You mumble to yourself, thinking about the loud music and the colorful yet blinding lights in the house.

Getting out of your car you look around, hoping to see Jack and Finn. When you look to your left, you see Jack running towards you and enveloping you in a hug,"Heyy Y/Nnn! Did you come to take me back inside!? Finn isn't letting me go back in!" He pouts and fake cries.

Finn runs up behind him,"Thank God you're here! Jack almost fell asleep next to an alleyway and I had to drag him here, then he wandered off while I was distracted!"

You nod,"Okay I'll get him home now," You open the passenger door and push Jack in.

"You sure you can get home safely?" You ask Finn as you sit down in the drivers seat and put Jack's seat belt on.

"Yeah, get home safe bye!" Finn says and runs to the house, where he sits down on the porch steps.

You wave goodbye and start your car, pulling out of the driveway.

Jack fell asleep on the ride home and you had to pull him out of the car, you bought him to your house, since your parents weren't home and Jack's parents would freak when they see him drunk!

You take Jack to your guest room and take his shoes off, "You don't have any pyjamas so you're gonna have to sleep like this."

"It's okay," Jack grumbles, lying down on the bed.

You hand him a glass of water, that you had bought with you when you came upstairs.

He thankfully drinks it after sitting up and sighs lying down in the bed once again.

"So why'd you drink this much?" You ask him.

He giggles and then suddenly cries, "The girl I love, she doesn't love me back!"

"Oh," You mumble, sad that your best friend hadn't told you he had a crush and also breaking on the inside because you had a crush on Jack.

Jack continues, not noting anything,"Don't tell Y/N but I love her!"

He giggles again and then starts groaning, "I want to kiss her all the time I see her but I can't! She wouldn't like me back!"

He sits up to look at you,"Who are you again?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows, confused.

"I'm your friend, don't worry. You should sleep now," You tell him lying him down and tucking him in.

"Okay," Jack chuckles,"You act like Y/N, but it can't be her because she's probably at home watching The End Of The F***ing World."

You blush, knowing that was exactly what you were doing before you got the call from Finn.

You put Jack's hair away from his eyes and kiss his forehead,"Ya know? A little birdie told me that Y/N likes you back."

"Really!?" Jack chirps, excited.

"Yeah, and maybe Y/N will tell you that herself tomorrow, now get some sleep." You say walking towards the light switch and switching the lights off, hearing a, "Goodnight," From Jack.

785 Words
Gonna be a part two!