06-J.G.

Jack and Y/N loved each other, there was no denying that. Although the only problem was that they didn't confess to each other.

They were best friends and were scared to ask one another out. And Sophia had had enough.

The whole gang was at Y/N's house, just hanging out. Y/N, Finn, Jeremy and Chosen were chilling by the pool,Y/N was reading some BuzzFeed on her phone and Finn was showing some things to Chosen on his phone.

Jack was in one of the guest rooms, watching some skating videos on YouTube.

Wyatt and Jaedan were just lounging in the couch, watching TV.

There was a knock on the guest room, where Jack was staying in, he opened it to see Sophia standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Jack! Can I come in?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah sure, come on in," Jack told her while holding the door open for her being a gentleman.

Sophia enters the room and glances around.

Jack sits down on his bed while Sophia jumps on the mini sofa in his room,"So wassup?" Jack asks her.

Sophia takes her phone out and starts pressing something, Jack couldn't see it though,"Oh nothing, I just want to ask you something," She stops pressing around on her phone and just holds it in her hand, looking at Jack.

"Okay...," Jack nods, uncertain where this was going.

Sophia looks at him with a confident expression, "Do you or do you not like like Y/N?"

"What?" Jack asks awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

Sophia narrows her eyes," I'm not repeating myself just answer the question."

Jack sighs, giving in,"Yeah I do, I think I love her, like so much, I mean she's just so perfect," Jack says looking at the ceiling with a dreamy look on his face.

He didn't even notice Sophia stop recording on her phone, he didn't realise she was leaving until she was at the door.

"Hey where are you going?" He asks.

"To show this to Y/N!" Sophia replies quickly and runs away from Jack's room with Jack following her in a rush, cursing.

Sophia runs inside the bathroom where Finn was just coming out of and slams the door, locking it.

Finn stands there frozen while Jack bangs on the door, attracting the attention of Wyatt and Jaedan who looked away from the TV.

"SOPHIA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Jack yells, desperately.

"NO! I am sending this recording to Y/N!" She yells back.

"What recording and what's wrong?" Finn asks confused,saying what was on Jaedan's and Wyatt's mind.

"The one where Jack admits his love to Y/N!" Sophia yells through the door.

"Ohh, well are you sure that's a good idea?" Finn asks.

"YES!" Sophia screams and there is a sound of a message being sent,"And done!" Sophia says coming out of the bathroom.

Jack shakes his head with utter sadness in his eyes and runs back to his room, shutting the door behind him.

He sits down and leans against the door with tears pooling his eyes. Finn, Jaedan and Wyatt who had followed Jack to his room, knocked on the door.

"Jack? Man come on out. It isn't the end of the world, please come on.." Finn says.

"Let's just talk about this okay?" Wyatt adds.

"Let's go and get some food, anything you like?" Jaedan asks.

They didn't get some reply only silence for a few seconds and then, "Go away guys! I want to be alone!"

Finn sighs knowing it was true and he and Jaedan usher Wyatt away with them.

Jack silently sobs, with tears running down his cheeks. He hides his face in his hands, and continues crying, cursing under his breathe.

There is a soft knock on Jack's door making him look up, "I told you to go away guys!"

"Actually it's not the guys, it's just me, I just want to know if what you said in that recording was true. Cause I like you too," Y/N's concerned yet hopeful voice says through the door.

Jack sniffles and slowly gets up, opening the door to meet Y/N's beautiful face," Look you don't need to lie just to make me feel better, I love you and I know you don't like me-"

"Oh for fucks sake shut up will you Jack?" Y/N cuts off making Jack shut his mouth effectively.

"Okay so since you shut up I love you too, Jack. And I'm not lying to make you feel better, " Y/N tells him, holding his fragile face and rubbing her thumb across his soft cheeks.

Jack grins and holds Y/N's hands that's were on his cheeks. She leans in and kisses his forehead.

"Can you just ask him out Y/N?! I know he's still too afraid and I wanna get this video!!" Sophia tells them, holding her phone.

Y/N laughs, "Jack will you do the honours of being my boyfriend?"

Jack nods excitedly,"YES, I mean yeah sure."

Sophia laughs,"Finally!! Now I'm going to post this on my Instagram story!" Sophia tells them, ending the video.

She walks away leaving Y/N and Jack together.

Jack grins at Y/N who ruffles his already messed up hair, "So what do you say to a date this Friday?"

"I would love to!" Jack tells her with a huge grin still on his face.

Y/N pulls him into a hug and he burries his face in her neck. Still smiling.

929 words.