10 part 2-J.G.

NOT EDITED

B/N : Bully Name
C/F/N : Close Friend Name

Y/N and Jack have been dating for a few months now, and 2 weeks ago Jack asked her to be his girlfriend.

Of course, Y/N said yes.

Usually Y/N would pick Jack up and drive him home too.

But today, Jack walked to school, because Y/N had basketball practice at 6.00AM so Jack told her he could walk to school like he did before they started dating.

Jack went to his locker and took his Math and Physics books out, putting them inside his bag. He put his bag on and was about to walk to Math where Y/N told him she'd wait for him, when a hand grabbed him and pushed him to the floor.

"No Y/N to help you now huh?!" B/N taunted Jack, who lied helplessly on the floor, while other students passed by looking at him carelessly.

One girl in particular, C/F/N took one look at Jack and ran away. B/N kicked Jack's stomach making him gasp and loose his breath for a few seconds.

B/N lifted Jack by his shirt color and banged him on the lockers, making a loud bang. B/N punched Jack's face, probably giving him a black eye.

Meanwhile Y/N stood outside Math class with her math books in hand, waiting for Jack, she was looking around hoping to catch a glimpse of him but she sadly didn't. She leaned against the wall as other students entered the classroom, occasionally giving a small hey or good morning which she returned.

Y/N heard a thud if footsteps and she turned around almost knocking on to C/F/N,"Oh hey C/F/-"

"No time!" C/F/N says pulling Y/N with her arm towards another hallway, "What's wrong?" Y/N asks as she runs along with C/F/N.

"Jack's getting beaten up by B/N! I can't fight back so I ran to get you!" C/F/N says looking genuinely sorry.

"Thanks for telling me I'll take care of him,take these to my class thanks!" Y/N says handing her math books to C/F/N.

"They're near Jack's locker!" C/F/N yells to Y/N's retreating back.

Y/N runs as fast as she could to Jack's locker, she spots B/N and Jack when she reaches the hallway where Jack's locker is.

She let's out a fuming breath,"B/N get away from my boyfriend!" She screams going to them.

B/N backs up,"Uh I'm just-BYE!" He says and runs away.

"You won't get away that easy!" Y/N tells him as she runs up to him, turning him around and punching his face before kicking him where the sun does not shine.

B/N let's out a groan as he limps away from Y/N who showed him her middle finger.

She turns back to Jack who was on the ground with his bag on the floor next to him.

Y/N sighs and crouches in front of him,"You've got to tell a teacher about this Jack," She says as she rubs her thumb across Jack's soft cheek that had a few drops of blood.

"I know and I'll - I'll tell a teacher today," Jack says between breathes.

Y/N leans her forehead on Jack's and smiles," Finally."

Jack hugs Y/N,"I'm sorry," He pulls away.

"For what?" Y/N asks searching Jack's face.

"For always troubling you, you always have to save me from bullies, you always have to be there, you miss classes and y-" Jack's rant gets cut off by Y/N placing her lips on his.

Jack kisses back with the same passion they both shared, Y/N slowly pulls away,"I never thought that our first kiss would be after you getting beaten up but I didn't have any other choice than to shut you up."

Jack giggles and Y/N stands up, taking his bag with her, she extends an arm for Jack to take and he compiles as she pulls him to his feet.

She takes a napkin out of her pocket and wipes Jack's blood," We should take you to the nurse,"

Jack shakes his head,"No it's okay, I'll put some ice on it once I go home."

Y/N nods and pecks his lips,"Come on we have Math to go to," She takes his hand in hers and intertwines their fingers, walking to Math class.

759 words.
#badassY/N