Gif Imagine-J.G.

F/F : Favourite FlowerY/M/N : Your Mother Name

Y/M/N : Your Mother Name

Jack came to pick Y/N up for their date, almost passing out because of how excited and scared he was.

Excited because he was finally going on a date with his long time crush, scared because he was afraid of messing up, like that one direction music video! He even forgot his phone at his house because of his nerves!

He pulled up in front of her house with a F/F in his hand.

He knocked on the door, after getting out of the car, Y/N's mom opened the door and smiled at him sadly,"Hey Jack, why are you here? Y/N canceled the date right?"

Jack's eyes grew wide as saucers with panic, the date didn't even start yet and here he was getting informed by his date's mother that she's not going with him.

"W-What-?" He asks, sadness evident within his eyes.

"Y/N's sick, didn't you know? I told her to text you? Or call you to cancel the date?" Her mother asks in confusion.

"Oh, I forgot my phone, can I see her though?" Jack asks her mom, pleadingly.

She sighs, "I guess, just don't get yourself sick."

She opens the door fully, and Jack steps in, Y/M/N closing the door behind him and going to the kitchen.

Jack grips the F/F tighter in his hand and goes up the stairs to Y/N's room.

He knocks on the door thrice and recieves a small , "Come in," From Y/N's weak voice.

"Hey, Y/N," Jack says, slowly stepping into her room.

"Oh hey Jack, why are you here?" Y/N asks.

Jack lightly chuckles, scanning her weak and slightly pale face,"That's the same thing your mom asked me. This is for you," He gives her the F/F making her smile.

"Thanks a lot Jack, it's my favourite. But still what are you doing here?"

"I forgot my phone at my house and I was here when I got noted that you're sick," He sits down beside her, "So I decided I should talk to you until you feel better."

Y/N laughs,"What if that takes a week or a few days?"

"I'll talk even if my mouth feels like it's going to fall of!" Jack declares and makes Y/N laugh again.

And so true to his word, Jack kept talking to her until she felt better. Even though it took 4 days.

419 Words.