Gif Imagine -E.K.

"So Eddie what's up with you and Y/N?" Richie asks Eddie making the other boys ooh and aww

"Nothing nothing!" Eddie quickly says shaking his head, looking away with a pink tint on his face and the tip of his ears. He takes a puff of his inhaler.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me Ed's," Richie says, pushing his glasses up further his nose.

"I said it's nothing so it's obviously nothing!" Eddie snaps, before taking another puff of his inhaler.

Richie chuckles,"Wow, didn't know Ed's was like this."

"Don't call me Ed's and why don't you go bother someone else huh Richie?" Eddie tells him.

The other boys look between them, listening to their mini argument with rabbit ears.

"Who?" Richie asks.

"Um I don't know, what about Y/N?" Eddie mumbles, but it still goes to Richie's ears.

Richie gets up almost immediately,"Oh yeah see you later Ed's, guys!" He tells to them as he starts biking away.

Eddie's eyes widen after realising the time by looking at his wrist watch, "Holy crap Y/N's gonna kill me!"

Bill stood up, watching Eddie scramble to his feet,"W-Why?"

"I have a date with Y/N and I'm gonna be late!"

Stan quickly stood up,"Wait you guys are dating!?"

Eddie didn't answer just ran over to his bike, tripping over his own feet and biked to the cafe where he and Y/N were meeting, leaving the other boys speechless behind him.

Y/N stood in front of the cafe, glancing at her watch every five minutes, not that she knew that.

She looked up, hearing the wheels of a bike and saw Eddie Kaspbrack biking towards her at a rapid speed.

He steps on the break once he's in front of Y/N and looks at her with apologetic eyes,"I'm so sorry I'm late! Richie was troubling me about us and then I lost track of time and-"

He gets cut off by Y/N hesitantly pressing a quick kiss to his cheek,"It's okay Eddie. I'm sorry for kissing you on the cheek though, I know you hate germs but that was the only way I figured I could shut you up."

Eddie gives her a small smile, his whole face erupting in a blush,"No it's okay, you can do that whenever you want if you want to?"

Y/N smiles back, "I think I'd like that."

Eddie reaches for her hand and interwines their fingers,"Me too."

From a hidden alleyway, a boy watches the two and gasps.

"I knew it!" Richie exclaims and turns around to go back to his other friends and tell them. Them already knowing because of Eddie's misplaced words.

4

55 Words.
Hopefully it was okay, seeing that this is my first time writing a gif imagine.