20-J.G.

inspired by yaboi_skinnypeniss 's Jack Grazer Imagine in their IT Preferences and Imagines book. Go check it out!

Me and Jack have been dating for a few years now, and the last few days we've been hanging out. I haven't been feeling a connection with him. I feel like all my feelings for him have died.

So I decided to tell him that, because I didn't want to be with someone who loved me, and I didn't love them back.
I didn't want him to be with someone who didn't truly love him back. I know he's going to be heartbroken, but it's the only thing I've gotta do.

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided to tell him, so I took my phone out and dialed his number.

"Hey babe! What's up?" Jack's high pitched voice said through the phone, making me wince at what's to come.

"Hey Jack...... You busy?" I ask him

"No but Is something wrong? You didn't call me babyboy?... I'm sorry if I'm being too pushy," Jack asks and then apologizes.

"No Jack you aren't being pushy, don't worry. Nothings wrong. Can you meet me at the park?" I ask him with a sigh.

"Yeah sure, when?" Jack replies.

"Now please," I plead.

"Okay, I'll see you soon! Bye love you!" Jack exclaims and waits for your reply.

"Bye," There's a long pause with static, "Love you too."

And I hang up.

I sigh and punch the wall, my knuckles probably got bruised. But I didn't mind, I couldn't believe I led him on, even though I was going to break up with him in like 5 minutes!

I shake my head, mumbling,"Stupido," At my self and give downstairs after slipping my shoes on and walking downstairs, of my apartment which I shared with my older sister (don't have one? Pretend please. )

I walk to the park, looking at my shoes and then back at the road, I keep doing that until I reach the park.
I spot Jack sitting in the first bench, with his skateboard in hand and his eyes at the tree above him.

Walking up to him, I felt bad but I have to do it. Jack perks up, seeing me, he grins and his dimples show,"Hey Y/N! What do you need?" He asks me kindly, making it ten times harder to do this.

"Hey Jack, I need to tell you something," I reply and stand right in front of him.

"Okay what is it?" Jack asks, standing up, keeping his skateboard on the bench and extending a hand, to hold mine, but I don't give him mine, making him frown and his hand drop to his side.

"I..... I'm breaking up with you," I claim, not looking at him, and instead at the lamp post a few feet away.

"W-Wait What?" Jack asks with a voice crack,"W-Why?"

I shake my head and bring myself to look at him, seeing his tear filled eyes that are waiting to fall down, his quivering lips, his heartbroken face and his eyes-his eyes looked as if all the happiness was sucked out of it.

He scruched his nose,"Did I d-do something wrong? Why?"

I shake my head again,"I'm sorry, I can't. I- I have to go!"

I run away, leaving Jack to cry and mend his broken heart by himself behind me.

I run to my apartment and slam the door, rushing past my sister who seemed to have come back from work, to my room and shutting the door behind me.

Leaning my back against it and sliding down, burrying my face in my legs that I bought up to my chest.

I cried for a few hours, my sister asking me what happened, getting no reply. She left a few minutes later, telling me that she'll be in her room if I needed her.

Jack was still in the park, not wanting to go home, sitting on the bench and crying for more than an hour, before calling Finn and asks him to pick him up.

A few months later

It's been a few months since Jack and I broke up. Actually it's more like since I broke us up.

I had talked to my sister after crying that day, and she had comforted me and told me that; if you and Jack are truly meant to be together, then fate will do it's thing.

I'm sitting in my couch, wrapped up in a blanket and watching the TV. I had a few movie premieres a while back and the only reason I went out of my apartment, is to shoot movies and\or to go to premieres.

As I switched from channel to channel, I saw a new movie premiere, so I kept the channel on and just to my luck I saw Jack.

"Jack over here!" The interviewer cries and Jack comes up to her with a smile, stopping in front of her.

"Hello!" He says with his high pitched voice.

"Hello to you too Jack! Do you have some time for a few questions?" The interviewer asks.

"Yeah," Jack replies with a small chuckle.

"Okay so this question has been on all of our minds, what is going on with you and Y/N L/N? We haven't seen pictures of you two in a while now."

Jack pales and his eyes fill with grief, of course the first question had to be this, I think to myself.

Jack nervously gives a sad smiles,"Actually we broke up a few months ago."

The interviewer gasps, "Oh no! Why!?"

I sniffle, and Jack answers,"I don't know. ...... She never told me why, I'm sorry I have to go."

The interviewer nods as Jack takes off with a tear slipping down his face and he runs out of the premiere venue.

I sigh tom myself and get off the couch, quickly stretching and putting on flip flops in my hurry and running out the front door and to the park.

As I suspected I saw Jack's figure, sobbing in the empty park, hunched over the bench that he sat on a few months back.

I walk up to him slowly, and sit down next to him, keeping a hand on his shoulder, making him look up with the same eyes he had a few months ago.

"I'm sorry," I tell him and hug him, him hugging me back with his head in the crook of my neck, I could feel my T-shirt getting wet from his tears but I didn't mind, and let him cry.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you," I tell him making him look up at me.

"I still love you," He says to me making me smile.

"I love you too, I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through."

"It's okay, will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks with hope evident in his eyes.

I grin,"Yes of course."

I let my lips wander to his and capture them in a lustful kiss.

Soft and longing were to words to describe it.

We pull away after a minute and rest our foreheads on each other's, Jack smiles, as I wipe his tears.

"I missed this," He admits.

"I missed us."

1220 Words.