06- E.K.

Me and Eddie were a good couple, always together, having fun. Going on cute dates and always always always loving each other. But then one day, it all changed because of me.

I was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar (come on)

One day, I lost the connection I had with Eddie, so I cheated on him. Cheated on him just to get the connection back. Well it didn't, but I got too addicted to the guy I cheated on him with, (guy name).

We didn't go on cute dates like I did with Eddie, we didn't cuddle, we didn't love eachother, we simply did it just cause.

Most of the time, we met up in his house because he parents weren't home all the time.

But the one time that we decided to meet up at my house. Everything got ruined.

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything but boy I couldn't give it to you

I knew what I did was disloyal and unfair to Eddie, but is it my fault?

That one day, Eddie came to my house, to take me on a surprise date that he'd been planning for a few months, I later found out.

He had knocked on the door, recieving no answer, because me and (guy name) had turned on the radio and was making out on the bed. Eddie had worried about me and he had let himself in with the spare key I gave him.

He came inside, calling my name, which I still didn't hear.

When he reached my room, he opened the door.

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go

His eyes filled with tears, as we broke apart. My eyes widened and my hear broke seeing his broken face as he took several pumps of his inhaler.

"How long?" Eddie asked me heathroken,

"A few weeks," I replied, trying to get closer to him, he backed away and said, "We're done, I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you."

Then he left my life, altogether.

(Guy name) left too, he didn't know I had a boyfriend, now ex boyfriend.

Eddie left me that day and that day itself he found a new friend, who later grew to be his girlfriend.

Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms

I lost everything that day, my boyfriend, my friends, and even my best friend Beverly couldn't stand me.
I wanted to be back with Eddie so bad, as I watched (girl name) and him grow closer, laugh together, alone with no one around them. How they looked like the perfect couple we were.

My friends left me that day, they said some unflattering words to me, as bitchy as they could be, they'd never cheat on their boyfriends nd girlfriends.

They became part of the losers club soon, along with their boyfriends. I didn't have any friends. I didn't try to make friends.

I became the weirdo who sits alim
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything but I got nothing here without you baby
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home