(Draft)-J.G.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel and today I'm going to be going the classic 'Ignoring my boyfriend for 24 Hours' challenge!" You tell the camera,"It's actually going to be super hard because Jack is such an attention seeker and he always wants to be talking with you, it's a pain in the you know where sometimes but I still love him, and that itself is a challenge!"

"So anyways he's been texting me for along time now, and I've been leaving him on read, I'm going to hide a few cameras here and there around my apartment, to capture everything that's happening! Here's the texts! "

iMessage

Yesterday

myhyperboy
I had fun at our FaceTime today! Even though I said this in that I'm saying it again I luv u! I'll c u tomorrow! Good Night sweetcheeks! ❤😘 :)
10.57pm

myhottiegirl
Love you too Jackie! Good Night hyperboy!
10.57pm

Today

myhyperboy
Good Morning love! How r u doing today!? I can't wait to c u I'll be there in like 1 hour!
9.04am

Read√

myhyperboy
Hey Y/N/N! Ill be there in 30 minutes! Get some cuddles ready for me! ;)
9.41am

Read√

myhyperboy
Hello!?..? What's wrong!? U need ice cream? Y/NNNNN!!
10.01am

Read√

myhyperboy
Ok I'm on my way!!
10.02am

"So according to this! He'll be here in like 12 minutes, so I'm going to get some coffee! Cuz I love coffee!!" You chirp and go into the kitchen and pull the camera along with you.

Once you finish making your coffee and hiding your camera in the living room, where you're at, you sit down on the couch and put the TV on.

Maze Runner is on and you watch it, feeling as if you're in the movie, and also gushing about Newt (Thomas Sangster) (he's so cute!!) .

The door opens and Jack comes in, panting, seemingly after skateboarding, since his board his tucked under his arm.

He smiles when he sees you, but you don't return it making him frown and make his way over to you.

He kisses your cheek and sits down next to you, placing an arm over your shoulder.