(draft)-J.G.

You and your friends were at your house, hanging out.

You were watching movies and eating the pizza you ordered. So naturally it was a surprise to all of you, when the doorbell rang, because your parents were supposed to be on a trip for 4 days.

You and your friends exchanged confused glances, and you got up to answer the door.

A few houses down, Jack Grazer, the neighbour you've never had the time to meet, was hanging out with his own friends. They we're looking out the window and saw a girl,that looked to be their age, open the door to her house and pay the pizza delivery guy, who had not a moment ago, served their pizzas. So when Wyatt questioned Jack on who that was, he blushed and answered,"Thats Y/N L/N she goes to (school name) and she's my age. When Jaedan asked Jack if their friends,Jack shook his head,"No,She doesn't even know me!"

So Finn asked him,"How do you know her then?"

Jack blushed,"I may or may not have followed her to her school.... "

"Jack's a stalker guys!" Jaedan exclaims to get an eye roll from Jack.

And it was Finn's great idea to play truth or dare.

"So Jack... I dare you to go and say hi to Y/N!" Finn dares Jack.

"Nuh uh! I didn't pick dare and you didn't ask me!"

"Meh," Finn shrugs, "Just go do it!"

Jack narrows his eyes and goes out of his house and to Y/N's house, knowing that the guys were looking out the window he showed them his middle finger before ringing the doorbell.