01

All Eyes on You

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

Another not so beautiful day.

I heaved a sigh. Staring at the white blank ceiling that resembles how this day will go like any other day, and later on shifted my gaze on the twinkling dust that danced on the sunlight.

Wow, how miserable am I to think it's unfair that even the dust are dancing happily.

I brushed all petty thoughts and decided the meaningless day should start again. Groaning as I stood up from the sheets and strecthed a little to the left and right, head downstairs to find maids cooking for me.

You were probably expecting I'll be smelling eggs and bacons being cooked by my wonderful mother who's wearing an apron with her hair tied up in a beautiful messy bun, huh?

Well, jokes on you, cause I've been praying to wake up one day and seeing that beautiful sight as well.

My mom have never cooked breakfast for me, the maids did and I was thankful, but still, eating my mom's cooked breakfast was something special I wanted to feel.

She did cook for me when I was little therefore I have forgotten what it felt like to have a mom cook for you during the first day of school.

If you were to come at my house you'd think I got everything everyone could ever as for. Well I do, parents though, is another topic.

My mom and dad are married with each other, but both of them having an affair; their jobs, the company. Both of them having to spend their lives dedicating it to business.

A huge mansion without the both them everyday felt empty. A mansion that we can call a big house. And everyday I hoped I could call it a home too.

"Morning aunt Chrianne." I greeted one of our maids as I sat alone on the dining table, she smiled and served a plate in front of me.

"Your parents are dealing with clients out of country, they'll be back in a few months." She said thoroughly. As if giving information to a 7 year old naive Jeonghan falling asleep and waiting every night at the front door for his parents to come home.

But this has happened too many times throughout the years and I memorized the context of this line.

"Nothing's new." I mumbled.