10.•°

In denial

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

I thanked Aunt Yuna for the food. I've eaten kimbap numerous times mostly at school, but it tasted different when prepared at home, still warm and aromatic.

And soon after, Erica arrived and we all agreed to enter Seungcheol's room to start practicing.

For the past few hours I've been containing myself not to murder a specific person right here, right now.

Someone's been acting all flirty and clingy at the moment. That someone is none other than Erica.

We're currently practicing the last scenes, we all agreed to practice it, on Seungcheol's bed.

"Like this?" Erica asked as she lie down in Seungcheol's bed. I mimicked her voice inside my head, it sound so flirty, so disgusting..

disgusting shyet.

"Wow~ your bed seems comfy Cheollie."

And what is that supposed to mean? That you can sleep here? Uhm.. No.

Internally rolling my eyes, I sighed and looked at her lying down in Seungcheol's bed "Yeah... Lie down like that."

I looked over at the boy, standing on the side of the bed, looking at Erica's frame. Seungcheol looked hesitant, and I admit I found myself feel special when his eyes met mine, and as if he asked me if he was doing something right.

His eyes met mine, and it was asking permission, asking my consent, and it made me feel very special inside.

Was it right? Your enemy was the one who makes you feel special, for the first time in a while.

Aish Jeonghan, you might just be the one giving malice, what if he waits for your consent? He needs to! You're the script writer after all.

I nodded once, with a soft smile, a smile I gave him for the first time, a smile so genuine, and he was the reason for it.

He scooted at the edge, where Erica was lying down, he held her hand, pulling another unexplainable pang in my chest.

And right there, we practice the scene.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"A date less bargain, to engrossing death."

Said Seungcheol, as I monitored him, and his acting. He then pretended to drink out of a small bottle we used as an alternative props at the moment.

He lied down beside Erica, making me want to close my eyes, but I can't make that obvious.

Erica then rose up and held Seungcheol, his hands, his face, just as how Juliet portrayed the role.

"Drunk all and left no friendly drop to help me after."

"I will kiss thy lips, happily some poison yet on them."

Erica said as Juliet, I honestly think she does it well being the drama queen she is in real life, this is nothing new to her.

After those lines they both leaned in, Erica even tilted her head as she got ready for Seungcheol to capture her lips.

No. No kissing.

"Yuppp!!! That's it!! Wonwoo said there will be no kissing scenes."
I stated, did I say that too quickly? Feeling a wave of realization, I looked down to the paper I'm holding containing the printed script.

"When did Wonwoo say that?"

When did Wonwoo said that? Jeonghan? When?

"Uhm.. I-I mean.. W-we will present it at school! So.. Uh.. W-we have to keep it.. Rated pg." I Said stuttering as I hesitate with every word I say.

"Okay... But if ever it's allowed, we still have to practice the kissing, don't we Cheollie?" She said looking at Seungcheol who was now standing up on the side of the bed.

Our eyes met again, and I was begging him to say no internally, I don't know why, it just feels so wrong having them kiss, okay?

He looked like he was going to say no, but that disappeared, as he smirked in front of me. Pissing me to death.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I really don't want to assume, but Jeonghan? Are you jealous? I'm not that dumb to realize, that Jeonghan has been acting this way since Erica arrived. He's been acting, sulky, and down.

We met eyes, and his eyes were pleading me to say no to kissing scene. But then again, what are we? Enemies, right, we hate each other.

I tried to cover up my concern, and put up a smirk, I just want to know, want to know what he feels about me, want to know if he is jealous, or that he just hates me and Erica individually.

"I can't see why not try to practice kissing? After all, we are seniors, I'm sure Mr. Chwen would allow." I said that and it caught him off guard.

Before leaning back to Erica, he spoke "Alright, if you plan to kiss go ahead, I'll be heading home." Then harshly takes my hand, placed the paper in it, picked up his bag then shut the door closed.

I am so confused, one day jeonghan hates me to death, then some days he acts so jealous,

please tell me what you feel.

Tell me why you hate me, tell me why you hate me but you get affected this way. Because the way you get jealous makes me feel affected too.

_________

I'm sorry, I think the scenes isn't making any sense anymore... But I swear the plot is getting nearrr