25.•°

... you're mine
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S

Our foreheads were sticked together as we stood in that position for a while, until we decided to pull apart.

I lead him to the bed where we both sat down, "Now that you're here, I want you to explain, from the day you ignored me, why did you do that? hmm?"

He released a heavy sigh before he spoke, "Okay, so that day.. I was supposed to confess and then I suddenly heard you and Josh.. "

•••

He then explained everything in detail as to why he ignored me, how Josh called him that night, I then explained my side also, told him how I liked him and that all I said to Jisoo was just me being in denial.

until it finally went to the topic which I was dying to know...

"Okay now tell me why'd you kiss her" he looked at me and I crossed my arms for full effect.

"I wasn't, I was at the garden that time practicing... Aish.. I was scared to face you so I was breathing some fresh air..."

"And then Erica arrived and you know we talked and she insisted that I like her..."

"Even though I told her I like.. You" he looked down and almost whispered the sentence.

Realizing what he said, made me smile from ear to ear, did he just? Did he just avoided Erica and told her he likes me? How my heart fluttered is unexplainable, I had to contain myself from throwing myself out of the balcony due to happiness.

Mindlessly, I pecked his cheeks, making him turn to my direction quickly as he furiously blushed. I did smile in victory, making him chuckle and shake his head in disbelief.

I got to understand his side, and he got to understand mine, that's when we realized, our love story really is just like Romeo and Juliet, huh?

When Seungcheol was about to confess, he misunderstood my conversation with Jisoo, it was just like when Romeo misunderstood and thought Juliet was dead.

And just as Juliet woke up, she found Romeo dying, just like when I was about to confess, I saw him kiss Erica.

It all make sense now, and it was all just a misunderstanding, we're Cheollieo and Jeongliet indeed..

*

A few moment of silence again, I asked another question, "How do you know I lived here?"

He then chuckled, "I kind of... Pestered Joshua at his house since I know where he lived, and blackmailed him a little"

With that I chuckled too. "Why did you go at the back of the house instead of knocking on the gate like a normal person?"

"Oh that... I actually wanted to surprise you, of course if I knocked, the guard would've informed you,"

"It even took me a while to find the right balcony, it had a few clothes hanging there and I prayed it was yours." he laughed, but I tried to think deeper and wasn't convinced..

"Tell me Cheol... Were you being Cheollieo again and expected this would have happened?" I narrowed my eyes and he shook his head no, even waving his hands hardly denying,

"Your red ears tell me otherwise" He did quit denying and sighed..

"Okay.. I just thought what Romeo did was romantic when he did that, also I prayed you would do the same as Juliet, that you would confess on your balcony, and I was right!"

"I'm not the only one who got into character! You were Jeongliet when you confessed on the balcony too!"

Look how the tables have turned, and now he's teasing me..but I love him either way..

***

Silence once more, until the question I've been hesitant with slipped out of my mouth impatiently..

"Cheol what are we?"

His face became serious for awhile but did smile afterwards, "What do you want us to be? But if you ask me, I really want us to be together..you were the most beautiful thing I've seen since the day I saw you..

I like you very much.. Would you like to be mine Jeonghan ah?"

Having butterflies in my stomach is not a good way to describe the feeling, it's more like a zoo running around my whole body. My eyes lit up in happiness as his eyes were nervously anticipating.

I wanted to scream and explode in pure euphoria, my face heating up due to my heart pumping fast.

"Are you kidding me?! I've been waiting for this to happen!"

"So is it a-"

"Yes! Of course yes!"

He then stood up and started jumping around my room, making me chuckle at my boyfriend.

We started by hating each other, who knew I would end up falling in love with you, and now you're even mine, and I am yours...

After Seungcheol's jumping and getting excited session, he made his way back to me to pull me up, making me stand in front of him.

he pulled me in, hugging me by my shoulders, as I did on his waist, just like when he hugged me to stain both of our clothes with spaghetti few weeks ago..

The only difference now is that he didn't hug me to piss me off, but he hugged me to show how happy and how much he loves me.

We started swaying back and forth, dancing to the rhythm of our beating hearts.

"I trust in you Cheol... I know you will make me feel loved and cared for everyday..." I mumbled on his chest, sniffing on a familiar scent of a person that now belongs to me...

"Trust in me, I'll make you feel loved everyday, I'll take care of you, even though we're now together, I'll court you every day..

I'll give you all the love and attention you deserve..."

Seungcheol said those words, and now I am sure... The love and attention I've been longing for in years have finally come, and it was all thanks to Choi Seungcheol,

My own Cheollieo, the love of my life...

_____

Yaaaayy! They're finally together!
Now as the kind author that I am lemme give you guys give you some time to celebrate before I give more drama– 💀😂

Filler chapters when they're in a relationship with follow, beware of poor fluff attempts, and lots of jealous moments cause Jealous Jeonghan is the best Jeonghan😃