30.•°

𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡  𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑙
•🦋•

–character guide–
Choi Yuna: Seungcheol's mom
Choi Seoyun: Seungcheol's dad
Yoon Chaewon: Jeonghan's mom
Yoon Jeonghoon: Jeonghan's dad

-about a year later-

3RD PERSON

A few months have passed, the couple had remained strong all thoughout this time, their love even got deeper everyday, as if falling for each other everytime.

The love didn't fade, there were a few times they had misunderstandings and fight, but it made them grow to understand each other even more, there are times where they get jealous over little things but it made them trust each other more.

They are affectionate anywhere they go, but was cautious around Jeonghan's parents. All these times Seungcheol kept patient until their relationship becomes legal in both sides. Until finally it was just a month till their graduation.

They were in the middle of a break during practice, all graduating students scattered around the school hall as they eat or just rest.

The main couple was in one corner sitting together, eating their favorite corn dog as usual, with a bottle of soda they drink, when suddenly Jeonghan spoke, "Cheol, I'm ready.."

"Ready for what?" Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't really know what the younger meant.

Jeonghan sighed and replied, "I'm ready to introduce you to my parents"

Seungcheol's eyes lit up with happiness as his lips quickly formed into a smile, "Really?!"

"Yes, really" Jeonghan nodded and chuckled as his boyfriend stood up, picked him up, and spun him around.

The other stopped spinning and placed Jeonghan's feet back in the ground, pulling him by the waist then hugged him tightly like he always did.

"You don't know how much I'm so glad right now" Whispered Seungcheol

Jeonghan just chuckled as a reply, when Seungcheol asked, "Wait.. When am I going to meet them?"

"Later.."

Seungcheol's smile faded as he his happiness was replaced by shock and nervousness. "Later?!"

Again, Jeonghan nodded and laughed, "Ill drop you off at your house, I'll tell my parents and pick you up at 7, got it?"

The other eagerly nodded, he was excited and nervous about the thought of meeting his boyfriend's parents for the first time. And introducing him as their son's lover.

****

SEUNGCHEOL'S

Just like Jeonghan has planned, I have successfully made it to my house, millions of questions flooding my mind,

Will they like me?

What if everything goes wrong?