22.•°

𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑
•🦋•

3RD PERSON POV

"WAHHHH!! Joshujiii! What did I do wronggg?!" Jeonghan cried his heart out of frustration, he hates the way Seungcheol acts so cold towards him today, but Jeonghan hates myself more, because despite Seungcheol ignoring him, the younger still likes him so so much.

Joshua rolled his eyes for the nth time, not cause he doesn't care about his best friend, but cause he's been forcing Jeonghan to confess and now he looks so heartbroken just by the older ignoring him all day.

"My goodness.. Just confess! Who knows? He might just be frustrated. Maybe he's getting impatient, who knows he might like you too, but doesn't want to do first move"

Joshua Said. Joshua, being friends with both Jeonghan, and Seungcheol.
He knows they both like each other, but just like Jeonghan, who knows Joshua likes his friend Seokmin. They both kept quiet and wanted them to find out themselves.

Joshua is thinking how Seungcheol and Jeonghan are dumb, none of this would've happened if they both confess already.

In fact, Joshua enjoys the drama, Joshua enjoys seeing both person's stupidity. What he doesn't enjoy, is Jeonghan endlessly ranting on his room, while he lie down in his best friend's lap, crying dramatically.

"What did I do?!" Jeonghan said again.

"He even refused me to wipe his sweat!"

"Joshua he ignored me!"

"What did I do wrong? Did he not find me too cute to refuse?"

Jeonghan blabbering over again and pouted, making Joshua chuckle a little.

"I told you, just confess, he might be getting frustrated, promise me you will confess tommorow?"

Jeonghan sat up straight and looked at Joshua with hope beaming in his eyes, "Y-you think so?" Jeonghan said then sniffed as he wiped his little tears away.

He looked like a puppy, or a lost child, making Joshua chuckle at the new found cuteness of his best friend.

"I know so... So if you don't mind, uhm. No offense but go home" he said  pushing Jeonghan out of the bed, making the other glare at him but laugh afterwards.

After that, they both waved goodbye, not forgetting their pinky promise, and Joshua decided to ask Seungcheol why he ignored the blonde in the first place?

-The next day-

JEONGHAN'S

This is the day I was looking forward to, it's not that hard to confess right?
This might either ruin our friendship completely, or might fix it, maybe make it more than that.

I was at the locker area, waiting for him as usual. Until Taehyung passed by.

"Tae Tae! You happen to see Cheol around?" I said as he stopped his tracks and listened intently.