13.•°

𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑
•🦋•

3RD PERSON'S

A few days went by, both lads never fought with each other, even glances weren't there anymore.

In those few days they've been practicing the school play any chance they get and by now everything was ready.

Everyone was gathered in the stage as they practiced along with the lightings and props, they'd started this general practice this Monday, having to present in a week.

"Good job everyone! Next Monday will be our performance! Please do well, don't forget your lines!" The student director, Wonwoo announced.

"Tomorrow will be another general rehearsal! Same place, same time! Costumes will be worn tomorrow, don't be late!"

He said again. And all students agreed, and one by one left the hall where they would present the famous novel next week.

-The next day-

SEUNGCHEOL'S

I had a lot of things going on, practicing the play any free time we had, and training for soccer by the end of the day. Not to mention, Jeonghan clouding my mind for unknown reasons, maybe because I felt guilty? Maybe because I just want to make up with him, clear all misunderstandings, and be friends.

At the backstage, I saw the students working hard, fixing props here and there, beads of sweat forming and their eyes completely focused and busy on the tasks they were doing.

casts getting dressed up in nice elegant suits and gowns to replicate the Era. Some getting light makeups, while I stood there and tried to find a specific blonde hair I want to talk with.

Just then I spotted him, reading a piece of paper which I assume was a Script, a pair of round thin eye glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, while his teeth was slightly biting the end of the pen.

Going through the crowd I went near him and composed myself before calling for his attention.

"J-jeonghan" I stuttered as I I faced him. Wait.. I stuttered?!

He darted his eyes up and I can see his eyes became dull upon seeing me, does he really hate me this much? I just wanted to apologize.

"What is it?" he called for my attention as I realized it was a long silence.

"Uhm..i just want to say–"

Just when I was about to apologize a perfect timing of the notification sound of my phone.

Both of us stopped and glanced to where the sound came from, my pocket.

Our eyes meeting again and I was sure this time I would apologize.

"Sorry about that, I just want to say im–"

Ting. Yet another sound. Closing my eyes in irritation, and opening back up to meet Jeonghan's irritated eyes, his eyes showing boredom, and lack of interest upon our conversation.

I took out my phone, and he couldn't help but glance down to know who broke this special moment.

"It's Erica, you go answer it" he said, tint of jealousy in his voice? As he walked away leaving me muttering  swear words under my breath.

"I'll arrive it 30 mins, see you Cheollie! ♡"

The text read, that's it? That's what ruined my moment with Jeonghan?

Knowing I'll never get my chance to talk to him this day as I annoyed him already, I went to get my costume and get dressed.

JEONGHAN'S

My role for this play was just a script writer, so I stood back stage making sure the characters delivered their lines well.

Well, except for the fact that we aren't doing our general rehearsals yet, why? We've been waiting 30 minutes for that bitch that will play Juliet's role.

"Where's Ericka?!"
Our student director shouted across the stage. Wonwoo.

"She texted me 30 mins ago, she said she was on her way" said Seungcheol who was in the middle of the stage with his costume, a costume that was supposed to be for a boy from Montegue, but he managed to look like a prince from Capulet, like a handsome knight in shining armor.

Unfortunately, Erica is the chosen girl who'll play Juliet's role among all other girls who auditioned. She looked beautiful, just not my cup of tea.

Lots of them auditioned just cause Seungcheol will play Romeo and I didn't get why they were all head over heels for him, he annoyed me just a while ago with the notification from Erica.

**

We were all waiting, this will be one of our general rehearsals since we'll be performing this in a week.

Just as everyone starts to complain again, Erica's best friend, Monica, entered the hall, panting as if she rushed to deliver a bad news.

"W-wonwoo, you'll have to do an audition once again, Ericka can't do the play, she was hit by a car 30 mins ago on her way here, she's safe now, although she has a fracture on her arm, she needs rest."

Although Erica is a bitch, I dread the most aside from Seungcheol, she's a living person so I was still worried for her health, also worried for the play.

Everything was chaos, some people started to mumble, whisper and panic, this is almost half of our grades and we senior students are depending on each other, we can't have a commotion now!

Seungcheol was especially worried.

"Shit. We can't have an audition now! We have to choose among the people who work  backstage! Everyone with no roles! Line up! Except for the sound and light technicians! Persons who'll be in charge of moving props aren't included as well!"

My best friend Wonwoo, who happened to be the leader, panicked for the first time.

Me knowing perfectly that my job isn't needed anymore because I've already finished the script, I lined up along with the rest of the script writers, and also the stage designers and prop makers.

"There's no other girl that stands out. No offense but all girls looks ugly here." Jihoon, our sound technician whispered.

Wonwoo started walking from the left and I was at the very end of the line.
He eyes every inch of the person , as if working on his instincts, cause he's really good with his instincts and it's been proven many times.

Just as he was in front of me, he eyes me from head to toe, as if taking in every detail on me.

"You. You'll play the role."