02

School Tour

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

"Wonwoo hyung told me you weren't talking to Seungcheol? You were practically drooling over him just a while ago!" DK asked.

They have no idea who Seungcheol is, as me and Wonwoo were a year older than Boo and Seok. So Wonwoo had to tell them about the new student, even saying that I was drooling over him.. I was not!

"First of all, I was not drooling! And second, I dont feel like befriending him."

Dk skipped his way in front of me, "Why not?"

Because his presence itself is irritating? Isn't that enough reason?

Instead I remained quiet as we walked through the halls, halting as a voice spoke, "Hey guys!"

The great Choi Seungcheol was running towards us beside a tall ass tree that can also be described as a fine man.

When he reached us, he panted, "Thank God I found you, I'm actually here with my best friend, he transferred here with me, he had a different class a while ago so he didn't got to introduce himself to you. Is it okay if he tags along?"

Us four turned around, two tall man smiling at us expectedly.

"Damn, how does it feel like being God's favorite?" DK gave the same comment as Joshua upon facing the transferee, which transferee? Only dk knows.

Seungcheol smiled beside his tall friend, who has tanned skin and a handsome face. Tall, dark, and handsome is a famous phrase to describe him.

"Oh, uhm sure. I mean, of course it's my duty to tour you around." Wonwoo was oddly blabbering and blushing like crazy.

"Oh, yeah, uhm. My name's Kim Mingyu, nice meeting you guys." He held out his hand to us, and we all exchanged warm greetings, except for Seungcheol, I didn't dare to stretch my arm to greet him.

"Oh, and I actually forgot to ask your names." Seungcheol scratched the back of his nape.

"That's okay! I'm Boo Seungkwan, you can call me Boo." Seungkwan introduced himself with his flirty voice, lashes fluttering. I nudged his shoulder, he's embarrassing.