𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ²

Last chapter before I fully close this book, which makes me happy and sad at the same timeeeee, but we'll meet in the next books again, don't worry!

Jeongliet hates Cheollieo ranked 3 in Jeongcheol! Thank you! ♡

•🦋•

3RD PERSON

How many years has it been? I've lost count honestly..

But now Jeonghan and Seungcheol had graduated, had a successful company. Had been happily married for 5 years!

Remember the place where they'd always run away? That land they had already bought. And now where their own mansion had stood. The scene was still as breath taking like the past decade, the only thing that had changed was the long grass was trimmed, gates and numerous outside furnitures had appeared, the old house before was replaced by a mansion.

Everything was beyond beautiful.

Today is the couple's day off... And now they were lying down on the same spot they had went for the past years.

Star gazing like they were still twenty years young.

"I just want to say that I love you.." said Seungcheol, Jeonghan who was resting in his arms, chucked.

"I know.. I love you too.." Said Jeonghan.

Then the loving silence took over once again...

Until a child's voice has echoed on the wide field.

"Daddy! Papa!"

Shouted Seunghan, a three year old came running among the now trimmed grass, greeting the wind in his long black locks. Despite being a boy, Seunghan had loved his hair and dislike the idea of getting his hair cut.

The married couple then stood up and looked behind them. Jeonghan opening his arms as the adopted child jumped on it.

"Were you looking for us, Seunghannie?" Asked Seungcheol lovingly at his son who was sitting on his daddy's lap.

The small child gave a nod.

"More like looking for me! Seunghan is mama slash daddy's boy" Teased Jeonghan while running his hand on Seunghan's hair. His husband chuckled, but did not argue that Seunghan indeed was Jeonghan's boy.

Seunghan was fast asleep that night when the couple decided to take a walk and lie under the sky, that's why when Seunghan had woke up, he immediately felt the bed empty and decided to look for his parents, thankfully, he always knew where to go.

"Are you still sleepy baby?" Jeonghan asked, the asjed boy just nodded once again, eyes half lidded and wanting to fully close to be deep in slumber.

The two laughed at their son's cute gestures, Seungcheol pinching his son's chubby cheeks before taking his in his arms.

"Come lie down beside papa" Said Seungcheol, and slowly placed Seunghan in the soft grass, using his arm as previously Jeonghan's pillow, now Seunghan's pillow arm.

When the father and son had comfortably found a good position, Jeonghan lie down beside Seunghan, using his own arm as a support. Seungcheol stretched his arms and found a way to Jeonghan's waist.

They continued looking up at the stars, until Jeonghan had felt a big hand soothing his waist, to his hips, suddenly cupping his ass. At first he didn't mind, then that hand had started kneading them. Making him blush as if they were still a month together.

"H-hey!" Jeonghan felt shy and slightly aroused at his lover's action.

Seungcheol scoffed, and smirked at how his actions still affected Jeonghan the same way, "Chill.. It's not like I never held you all over before.. I even tasted–"

"Seunghan is here! Keep it pg!" Jeonghan laughed and playfully hit the other's arm.

"Seunghannie is sleeping. I kinda want to–"

"The stars are beautiful! I would like it if you fill your head with the amazing view rather than clouding your mind with something dirty!" Jeonghan scolded, making Seungcheol laugh.

So they both went back to star gazing.

It used to be just the two of them gazing among the grass field under the million twinkling stars.

But now they're three, a small loving family, lying under the same stars. Beyond happy and contented.

When It was getting cold, Seungcheol carried Seunghan back to his own room so he won't get sick. Then walked back to lie down beside his husband.

When they felt like they had had enough star gazing for this night. They both got up and brushed a bit dirt off their clothes.

They held each other's hand, and started walking back their house.

Halfway there, Seungcheol had carried Jeonghan bridal style, making the other yelp in surprise and cling his arms around the other's neck with a flirty giggle.

"Don't think we're going to sleep immediately Mr. Choi." Said Seungcheol proudly, making Jeonghan giggle once again.

"Who said I thought of sleeping early tonight?" Said the latter as they entered their own room, leaning up to start litter butterfly kisses on Seungcheol's neck, before they both captured each other's lips.

It was a long blissful night...

-end of special chapters-