18.•°

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S POV

The curtains have closed for the last time. And all students are now gathered backstage, either clearing the stage, or changing their clothes. I immediately changed my clothes as well.

"Good job everyone! I'm so proud of us!"

Wonwoo remarked excitedly as they all cheered and clapped for ourselves, still Seungcheol and I, feeling an awkward tension even if our locations are the opposite side of the room.

After a few minutes of cleaning, our teacher walked in the backstage with a very proud and happy smile plastered on his face.

"I.. I am speechless" he said and slowly clapped, leading to all students clapping again as well, knowing we succeeded for this play.

"I set a very high expectations for you guys, and I proud to say you even surpassed it!" Mr. Chwen proudly remarked and we all cheered even louder.

He looked at Wonwoo and congratulated him for his good leadership. Just then he faced me, "You, too, Jeonghan, I'm so proud of you! You amazingly broke the expected gender roles" he smiled warmly and I can't help but feel flattered and blush at his statement.

"All of you guys did well! For that, expect a perfect score for this activity!" he winked and walked away, leaving all students dumbfounded but after a while, shouting loudly in victory.

***

It's now the lunch, after the play, I can't talk at all. I'm still spacing out, tons of questions clouding my mind,

Did I just admit I like him?

Does he like me too? If not why did he kissed me?

I kissed him back? Was he mad after that?

"Jeonghan"

Am I the only one giving malice to that kiss?

"Jeonghannnn!"

Was it only for acting? But It felt so real?

"Yoon Jeonghan!!" I flinched when Seungkwan slammed the table in front of us.

"Y-yes?"

"You're spacing out. Was it because of the kiss?" Asked Seokmin with his eyebrows wigling.

"o-of course not! W-why would I think about that!"

"Exactly, why are you so affected, it's not like you didn't practice that" Seungkwan chuckled and his statement made me choke on the burger I've been chewing.

They handed me a bottle of juice and laughed afterwards, "That's why Seungkwan, the kiss wasn't practiced, it wasn't even planned"

Wonwoo explained to the younger and immediately they all teased me as usual.

"Why did you do it then?"

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know why we kissed, and no I don't like him– I mean, I— urgh! I don't know!" I buried my face on the table, wanting it to just swallow me completely so I can avoid the sudden bombard of questions,

"so... How does it taste?"

I gave Seungkwan a death glare, and before the topic gets further discussed, the main person of our talk casted a shadow on the round canteen table, signifying that he was standing behind me already.

SEUNGCHEOL'S

"Josh and Vernon, you guys owe me a hundred" Jun said.

"Wait! You guys made a bet?!"
Really, my friends are unbelievable.

On the table was my, and Joshua's grp of friends combined, it was me, Mingyu, Jun. Joshua, Jihoon, and Vernon.

"You were being too obvious, we already knew you like Jeonghan yet Vernon and Joshua doesn't believe me and Mingyu" Jun rebutted looking at his nails

A few minutes earlier I told them I like Jeonghan, since they are my closest and trusted friends after all, but of course, they will tease me for the rest of my life.

"Now that you admit to us, why don't you actually confess and start courting him!" Joshua laughed despite being broke while handling out the money to ajun as he lost the bet.

"What If he rejects me? And the kiss! What if he was mad at me for that" I asked worried he might not like me the way I like him. Also, the kiss was unplanned, what if he didn't like that? What If it was too far and it made them uncomfortable?

"what do you mean? He kissed you back a while ago didn't he?" Jihoon smirked and it made me plaster a faint blush on my cheeks.

"Stop being a wussy! He's already there!" Vernon suddenly pointed at their direction and I had to jump to his spot and take his hands away to not make it obvious.

"If you don't go to him right now, we'll call Erica to flirt with you again–"

Not wanting to involve my self with Erica any further, I stood up from my seat, and walked towards my crush's spot.

Just as I arrived he must have sensed someone as he whipped his head around my direction. "Uhm.. Jeonghan..." what now? What now Seungcheol?

I admit that as his eyes met mine I gay panicked, I came to his spot unprepared not knowing what am I doing there in the first place. I must be hallucinating, cause his eyes were glistening as we lock eyes, his eyes show so much happiness, and a red tint was also lying across his cheeks.

"Yes?" he broke the long silence, I looked back at my table and my friends look like a bunch of laughing idiots compiled in a circle holding each other's hands as if  their hearts were  fluttering more than me who's Tha actual person talking to his crush right now.

"uh... I.. I just want to say that.. Maybe we're friends now? I mean...and about that uhm... Kiss, I just want to say–"

"Let's not talk about that, and Yes, of course we're friends now"
He stood up and extended his hands.

I didn't want to bring up the kiss yet, but all that matters now, is his sweet smile, and that my hand glued on his, as we shake hands. And declare peace, we declare friendship,

but maybe I want more than reconciliation? What If I want more than friendship?

_____

Short nonsense chapter cause I ran out of pre written chapters sskcbscbjskjfnz