27.•°

𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡
•🦋•

3RD PERSON

Unlike today, Jeonghan and Seungcheol's goodbye doesn't contain hugs and kisses, they only gave a few soft smiles and waved hands before Jeonghan entered the car.

"I assume you haven't got into any relationships at the moment?" His father, Jeonghoon, suddenly asked.

Their eyes met in the mirror as Jeonghan was seated on the back seat, he chuckled nervously and answered,

"No, father, I am not dating anyone"

His father smiled and spoke, "Good, me and your mom had planned something."

Jeonghan smiled, but deep inside he was filled with worry and fear  thinking about the plan his parents had set for them.

But Jeonghan thought that as long as it will not break them apart, then it should be okay.

The gates were wide open as his father's expensive black car entered, parked, and finally both hopped off.

His mother was home, but he understood she must be sleeping as she just got back from their business trip. There was no, hugs and kisses from both Jeonghan's parents so he just went directly to his room as he was very used to this kind of system.

***

Closing the door, he plopped himself to bed after he showered and changed some clothes, immediately opening his cellphone to inform his boyfriend about denying and keeping their relationship for a while.

Jeonghan is an only child, though he barely talks and interact with his parents, he clearly knew his parents were strict, Jeonghan had to do something and it should only be according to his parents will. He had figured it out after dating multiple persons and ended up keeping it as a secret as he was afraid of what his parents will say or do.

Despite being basically ignored by his parents, Jeonghan is a very good son, very obidient and is always scared to disappoint his parents.

He lie down in bed, smiling as Seungcheol's picture was the first one that greeted him being set as his lockscreen wallpaper.

Clearing his throat, he called, and the other line immediately answered.

"Yes, Love?"

"*scoff* Love?"

"You don't want?"

"Shh! I didn't say I didn't like it."

"So you like it?"

"Cheol can you please listen first, I didn't call you to think of some call signs"

"what do you want to tell?"

"Uhm.. Well... I've mentioned my parents are very strict and I was–"

"You were thinking if we could keep it as a secret?"

"Uhm, yeah.. I told my father I wasn't dating.."

"..."

"Cheol, I'm still planning to tell them about us.. Just, not now..."

"...."

"Cheol..."

"..."

"Cheollie..."

"..."

"My cheollieee~"

"..."

"Love?"

"Yes love?"

"haha, unbelievable... But uhm, as I was saying, you know we have to hide for a while, please don't sulk..."

"too late.."

"Cheol I promise when we graduate..."

"..."

"Cheol are you listening?"

"..."

"Meet me tomorrow, the park near the school... "

"Han, you know there's no school tomorrow..."

"Why can't I meet my boyfriend  during weekends?"

"Didn't you tell your father you're not dating me?"

"Cheollieo, let's not fight about this.. Please."

"Okay...im sorry.."

"9am."

"Okay..."

"I love you Cheol."

"Hm..."

"Cheol... Please understand..."

"you don't know how much I'm trying"

"I know...i..im sorry, let's just talk this out tomorrow, okay?"

"Goodnight Cheollie, I love you.."

"..."

"Cheol!"

"Okay! Okay! I love you too..."

"Much better... Goodnight, Cheol, I love you very much.. "

Call ended.