26.•°

𝑏𝑖𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑖 𝑏𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑖
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S

We ended up in bed–

May God bless you and your dirty mind...

I meant, we ended up cuddling in bed, using his arm and chest as my pillow while my hand is wrapped around his waist. Leaning up and nozzling my face on his neck every now and then to breathe in his addicting scent.

He had his arms wrapped around me sharing his warmth, we were too close together despite having a very huge bed, and I didn't mind. I liked it. This is the warmth, the love I've been craving for in years...

We did ended up getting to know each other, from our favorites, our hobby, our habits, till it got deeper on our personal lives, our secrets, our issues, our family...

"So you're saying, you're already used to being alone in the house since five?" he said worrying...

"yup. That's why I'm very grateful to aunt Chrianne...she took care of me, since... I don't know, since I was born I guess.." I chuckled..

"But I'm here now... You don't have to be alone anymore" he said and smiled, showing how genuine his words really are. It affected me, and smiled as well.

"It's funny how you hated me cause I've been stealing the 'attention'... But in the end I was the only one who provided that missing piece in your life" What he said was true...

"True...Now you.. Tell me about your family..."

"Uhm well... My family is not as wealthy as yours, my mom is a house wife and took care of me, while my dad works at his own small cooking business"

"You must have a happy complete family then.."i said bitterly...

"Well.. Yeah, it's soon to be your family too.." He said that statement and made me blush, how cheesy!

"Tsh! S-stop saying that!" I said and he chuckled, obviously loving how much of a mess I am with him and his cheesy words.

"The only issue my family had is... Is that my dad can't apply on a normal job..." he said and I looked up to see his face..

"Why not?"

He then sighed and answered, "Uhm.. Well.. There's my father's friend before, they were even business partners. .. And.. They kind of.. Fought.. And so his friend got him banned to any other normal jobs.. So my father had to think of some way to make a living.."

"And he did.. Luckily he was very good at cooking, so he did start from scratch, till he got a food stall and there he cooks, he and Mingyu's father runs the small business, that's why me and Mingyu are close since we were young,"

"We are inseparable, that's why when i transferred, he did, too"

"Hmmm.. That's cute" I said acknowledging his story.

***

Minutes have passed, and now it's getting late, it's about 7:30 already.