39.•°

Caught
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S

That night was wonderfully spent, sadly, it's time to say goodnight and walk back home against my will.

Seungcheol had promised to keep in touch in a week so we can plan out how do I run away from my wedding.

It was a comfortable silence on my home again, and once we were outside my balcony, we faced each other.

"So uhm.. It's goodnight already" I spoke and chuckled lightly while Seungcheol scratched his nape and looked away because of the sudden awkwardness.

The awkwardness probably caused by us going home unwillingly, we wanted more time, more time together.

"Yeah.. I'll see you tomorrow.. By the way, this night was amazing.." Said Seungcheol and glanced at the time, he widened his eyes and hurriedly looked at the sky, which had the sun starting to peek already.

"I didn't even realize the time! I'm so sorry! You have to go home now.. I'm putting us together at risk" Said Seungcheol hurriedly, as I looked at my surroundings that had made me realize it really was turning day already.

I held his hands and assured him, "It's okay! Now kiss me goodbye so I can go home." I teased and leaned in.

He chuckled and placed a very quick peck on my lips, I didn't even got to respond as it was so quick.

"That's all?" I teased. He chuckled and so we did a proper kiss, a goodnight slash goodnorning greetings during 4:30am before we said goodbye.

He didn't left me, he said he'll watch over me till I get to my balcony safetly, once I did, I told him to run, scared that his father will catch him go home this hour.

I smiled for the last time, sighed in relief and happiness, before opening the door, and my soul eventually leaving my body with the sight...

"Dad.."

SEUNGCHEOL'S

The first thing I did when I came home was remove my shoes to avoid unnecessary noises of the hard wood floors, then slowly.. Very very slowly opening the door.

Thinking I was safe as I enetered the house already, I tiptoe and had reached the staircase when the lights flicked open.

Revealing my dad who was standing on the kitchen frame, arms crossed, first time I've felt so afraid with his presence...

"Dad! I was... Uhm.. I took a l-late..very late night walk with.. Uhm.. Mingyu! Yes! I took a late night walk with Mingyu." I stated nervously.

Just as I said that, the boy I used as an alibi walked out the kitchen wearing his pajama and was eating toasted bread. My father glanced at the tall boy beside him, then fixed his eyes back on me. Making me smile sheepishly.

"Oh! Mingyu...you're...you're here! Y-you got home.. Earlier than me!" I said, wanting to dissappear than get caught by my father for sneaking out at 10pm to meet a boy he said I should stay away from.

"Yeah.. I'm here.." Said mingyu, smiling nervously, aware that we both had fucked up now that dad has caught the both of us. Yes, the both of us, of course Mingyu knew my father had wanted me to stay away from Jeonghan, but was keeping it a secret.