24.•°

I'm yours...
•🦋•

3RD PERSON POV

"I love you so much"

Jeonghan said for the last time, turning around to enter his room as he's had enough ranting on the empty air.

Until a voice spoke up.

"I love you too"

Hearing the deep famillar voice made Jeonghan stop on his tracks, he was frozen to even continue walking and to turn around and find the other male.

He blinked a few times, scared that Seungcheol really made him completely insane and that he's hallucinating right now.

"... So much..." At this moment, Jeonghan completely turned around and ran towards the balcony, peeped down the ground, shocked to see who owns that voice.

"S-Seungcheol?!" he said a bit loudly, making the older smile brightly.

"Yes.. Yoon Jeonghan, it's seungcheol"

However, Jeonghan still scratches his eyes and widened them to fully see Seungcheol stand among the bushes, with only the silver color from the moon casting its light upon the gorgeous man.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Jeonghan said worriedly, until reality hit him...

"Wait! Did you hear what I've been saying?!"

"Would i say 'I love you too' if I didn't hear you?" said Seungcheol,

Slowly, a faint blush appeared on Jeonghan's cheeks, fully acknowledging the fact that Seungcheol now knows what he's been feeling for the older man.

"Wait! So you mean to say.. You.. You like me too?" Seungcheol nodded and smiled softly, making Jeonghan walk side to side on his balcony, biting his nails on both nervousness, and embarrassment.

Seungcheol chuckled as he spoke, "Would you let me in? Or Wil you continue pacing back and forth?"

Jeonghan then stopped waking and looked at the man below him again. "Right! Please go to the main entrance" he said and walked away to open the gates

***

Like Jeonghan instructed, Seungcheol went the main gate as Jeonghan arrived outside and  told the guard it was alright to make Seungcheol enter the house.

"Hi" Seungcheol said as he faced Jeonghan through the gates, the other blushed and smiled simply.

Just as Seungcheol entered the huge black gates, he was taken a back with the view of the house– actually, Jeonghan's mansion.

He followed Jeonghan on the stone path, looking around as he saw a big fountain in the middle, with several expensive cars parked at the side, numerous kinds of flowers and bushes were all around and the whole place was surrounded by the same black gates.

And as for the mansion itself, it was lit up with tons of lights, it had a Renaissance feels to it, but it was absolutely beautiful and elegant. Seungcheol could only mouth a big wow while he looked at his surroundings.