20.•°

𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑
•🦋•

JEONGHAN'S

"uhmm..reject him? What else? It's not like I like him." I shrugged and answered my hard headed and annoying best friend.

"whatever." Jisoo said,

Long silence came, and all Jisoo did was give me a stupid looking face, the stupid face I knew meant, he was showing disbelief. As if he was challenging me to my weakest point.

With his idiot-are-you-sure-look, he managed to drive me to my peak and finally blurted out...

"Okay! I like him! Yes! I liked flirting and getting to know him better."

"And the kiss? I kissed him on that play because I like him, and I was too dumb to realize"

"and lastly, if he would ask me to date him I would probably marry him already! Happy?!" that exaggerated answer made my eyes roll 360 and this Jisoo thing laugh his heart out

"Yes, Yoon Jeonghan as you can see I am extremely satisfied with your highly whipped culture" he chuckled wiping non existent tears in his eyes.

"That's hilarious! I'm glad I caught it on voice record" he laughed and pressed something on his phone...

"Yeah... I'm glad you had it on record– Wait! YOU WHAT?!"
He laughed even harder as he started to put his phone away from me knowing I'll snatch it..

"Heyy! Delete that!" I tried pleading him and all he did was chuckle.

"Dont worry! I'll not let anyone hear it! I'll probably just use it as blackmail, but that's all" he teased, not having anymore energy to fight this asshole, I gave up. "You better not, cause if you do, Seokmin will know about something..." he then nodded despite being afraid of my words.

"Tch, anyway, you should go in class already, I'm waiting for, uhm... Someone" I said not looking at Joshua, but looking around me as I found it quite different he wasn't here yet.

Jisoo gave a mischievous look before speaking up, "Sure, I'll go ahead, I know who you're waiting for" he winked and blasted off before I personally throw him all the way to his classroom.

**

A few minutes have passed, and still no sign of Seungcheol, he gave me his class schedule, and I gave him my schedule too, sounds like a couple thing but we actually did that for uhm.. for friendship purposes...

I read and even memorized his schedule so I know we have the same first class today, I wonder where has he been?

I'm tapping my foot on the ground, checking my wrist watch every now and then to keep my patience who's now wearing thin.

Since I was getting bored, I took time to notice my surroundings and caught a glimpse of a bouquet of flower on the ground not too far from the locker area, wow, that man must've felt hurt...

Minutes have passed, and I convinced myself to stay even if I know I should probably head to class as it's getting late already,

"Cheol please..." I muttered to myself, still looking around for signs of this particular man who keeps me waiting.

Minutes, have passed again, still no Seungcheol, it's starting to piss me so much, until the bell rang.

And I ran to my class, without him.