37.•°

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟–

•🦋 •

JEONGHAN'S

The next day, I woke up and the first thing I did was smile as I reminisced the memories from last night. I strectched my body and prepared for school.

Escaping my house once again as I have finally arrived at my classroom. Yes, my classroom. I actually feel weird as well, because the first destination I go to is the locker area to wait for Seungcheol obviously. But now I walk to class alone.

I felt hurt and upset too, but what I do is I try to tell myself that I'll be with Seungcheol by the end of the day and that I had to be patient.

So here I am, early in the morning, as Jisoo luckily walked into the room.

"Jisoo!" I excitedly shouted as it's been a while since since I last talked to this human. I know they understood, they were not clueless about the issues as Seungcheol explained to them anyway.

He looked at my direction and smiled before he blasted towards the empty chair beside mine. He hugged my side and I did as well.

"You really missed me this much?" I teased, after that, he pulled and glared, but sighed in defeat, "Of course I did."

So we did chat until the professor eventually entered the room and so on.

***

Lunch came and I parted ways with my friends, bought me some lunch and soon found Sowon sitting on the bench where we first ate togtheer, she had her head down, looking a bit sad.

For once I actually got worried about her, because once I had walked towards her, I noticed she wasn't just down, in fact she was actually.. Crying.

"Uhm.. Sowon?" I said soflty and she looked up quickly, a bit shocked to see my presence, quickly wiping her tears away, "I didn't knew you would show up" she soflty chuckled despite having teary eyes.

I didn't respond after that, I just sat beside her and started to eat silently, until I got the courage to ask, "Why... Why are you crying?"

"Why? Does it annoy you? I'm sorry" She laughed. I felt a bit.. Sad? She was actually nice to me.

"No! Not at all.. I'm just.. Ya know.. Kind of.. Worr– curious..." I said hesitantly.

"Ah... Nothing.. Just. Some family issues" Sowon replied and it had me shook. Suddenly getting more worried and curious about her. I wanted to befriend her, she seemed nice after all.

"Mind if I.. Know what issues?" I said, starting to face her. Her eyes widened as if not believing the words she's hearing from me, "you don't need to know..." She smiled.

So I did gave her privacy and we continued to eat. Before she suddenly spoke.

"I'm not that much of a bad person.." she had me wondering about her words which came out of the blue.

"So sudden?" I chuckled to somehow lighten the heavy mood, she smiled a little as well. "I just thought maybe you hate me. But.. We're on the same page here." Sowon said and stood up..