38.•°

One year with you
•🦋•

3RD PERSON

For a week, Jeonghan and Seungcheol did the same routine. They avoid each other by day, and be together secretly by night. They exchange a few glances and smiles at school, but it was too risky, who knows if Jeonghan's father actually sent some on to spy on them.

It was hard for both of them of course, but as long as they have each other's presence by night, they were more than contented, they are happy.

The day passed just like any other day, by now its the time both of them looked forward to. It's night time.

Seungcheol dressed up, wearing thicker clothes a than usual, because he has planned to go on a different place aside from his the other's house.

He ate dinner with his mother and head towards his boyfriend's balcony.

By the time he gets there, he was greeted by the angel's presence. "Cheol..." the younger smiled, and so did Seungcheol.

After climbing like Seungcheol always did, almost like an expert now that he's been climbing for a week, everyday, he got very used to it.

Seungcheol finally went inside and the first thing they did was greet each other with a warm hug and a kiss.

However Seungcheol didn't hear the words he wanted, so the latter felt a bit down realizing Jeonghan must've forgotten.

They went inside as Jeonghan stepped on his bed to position himself, while he anticipated for Seungcheol to take off his shoes and join beside him.

However, the older did not, simply because he had other plans.

"Cheol what are you doing there? Come and lay beside me!" Jeonghan stated and chuckled. Seungcheol smiled and went near his angel, grabbing his torso and pulling him up, making the other giggle but was confused.

"What are you doing?" asked the younger before Seungcheol placed a soft kiss on his neck and placed him on the ground. "Is it okay if you get dressed?"

The other furrowed his eyebrows and stared at the other before speaking, "Are.. Are we going.. Somewhere?"

Seungcheol smiled and gave a small nod, making Jeonghan's eyes widen. Seungcheol got a bit worried that the other might be too shocked or scared to agree,

"Is that o-okay.. With you?" but suddenly felt confident when Jeonghan gave him an assuring smile,

"Yes.. Of course it is.. I'll get dressed for a while." then head towards his closet.

He picked out a hoodie that fortunately matches Seungcheol's, finally opening another door towards his own bathroom, but the older was suddenly behind him, holding the door to stop him, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to change" Jeonghan replied simply and gave a questioning look. "You can change here" said Seungcheol which made wonder for a while, but eventually smirked at the older.

"Are you asking me to strip in front of you?" said Jeonghan making the older blush furiously.

"N-no! I.. Y-you know.. It.. It will take shorter time to.. Change here.." Jeonghan raised his eyebrows and placed one hand on his hip, highly unconvinced with  Seungcheol's reasoning.