09

I have a house, you have a home

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━

Just like the past few days, 3 days passed like a breeze. Us script writers finished everything at our house, prop makers and other backstage workers are done planning which songs to play and such.

We are currently on our English class, teachers gave way for us to practice as a whole batch therefore other schedules do not interfere.

So here we are now, in a circle, as Wonwoo talked and assigned like the good leader he is.

"Script writers informed me that you guys are done, I want you guys to start practicing with the cast, while the prop makers can start making costume and others."

They all nodded, everyone always listened to Wonwoo, since this is not just Wonwoo's grade, but theirs as well, also, Wonwoo is a charismatic leader, the boy is usually shy, but he became very strict and professional these days, no one dared to make him angry.

"Jeonghan, I assign you to practice Erica and Seungcheol. Since you mostly wrote about their parts." Wonwoo said and it made my eyes widen.

He clearly knows what's up with Seungcheol and I, I told him everything since day one, since the time he trapped me on that bathroom door, and he's a witness to our daily bantering.

"What? Why me?" I complained, not wanting to work with the raven haired boy, and definitely not wanting to work with both Seungcheol and Erica, knowing, they both have a crush on each other, I will not want to handle them flirting in front of me.

Don't get me wrong, I am not jealous of them! I don't want to see them flirt because, uhm... of course, it's— Public display of affection after all! PDA aren't allowed in school!

"Now guys, I want you all to set aside your differences and keep this professional." Wonwoo announced on the class, but that definitely is for the cat and dog of the class, namely, me and Seungcheol. His eyes falling on us as he talked was a give away.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, proceeding to Seungcheol and Erica's direction, already seeing them smile in a flirting-not-so-pleasingly-manner at each other, and brush hands from time to time.

"Ehem." I cleared my throat, announcing my presence as they both stood up to face me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━