chapter 05

as soon as tsukishima saw y/n waving goodbye to his teammates, he approached her and took the opportunity to talk to her alone.

he composedly placed his right arm above her head which made y/n groan in annoyance.

"kindly remove that heavy arm of yours above my—"
"how friendly, y/n. you became friends with almost everyone within a day." tsukishima remarked.

"well thank you, mr. i don't want relationships with others except akaashi y/n and yamaguchi tadashi." y/n replied, raising an eyebrow.

"what kind of nickname even is that.. that's literally longer than my name." tsukishima placed his hand on his chin.

"aren't you supposed to get pissed?" y/n asked with digust in her face.
"you always end up getting pissed everytime you try to tease me, wdym." tsukishima said.

"this is why i hate you," y/n glared at him, while tsukishima chuckled at her behavior.

"i do appreciate it, thank you very much. but don't fear! i feel the exact same way." tsukishima teasingly smiled at y/n, trying to annoy her more.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

keiji, bokuto and y/n gathered in the cafeteria to eat. it was so peaceful when y/n exclaimed something.

"AAAAAAAAAA I HATE HIM!" y/n half-shouted, making both males flinch.
keiji raised an eyebrow while bokuto—who was confused, tilted his head.

"are you talking about me? BUT Y/N, I LOVE YOU!" bokuto furrowed his eyebrows.
"ah no no no!!! not you i love you too," y/n said, making bokuto chuckle.

he then continued stuffing the food in his mouth while keiji observed bokuto, sweatdropping at the ace's actions.

"then who was it, y/n?" keiji asked while facing his younger sister.
"kei," y/n replied which made bokuto cackle. "such a pain in the ass." she added.

"but it seems like he's intere—"
"bokuto-san, you should continue eating. it's getting late now," keiji said, cutting off what bokuto had to say. "y/n, eat up too." keiji continued, making y/n nod.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"HEY HEY HEY, nekoma's here now!" bokuto exclaimed, making everyone look at the said team.

"oh, y/n's here." kenma remarked while lev searched the whole gym finding his friend.

"y/n-chan! long time no see!" lev shouted as soon as he saw her which made y/n's eyes lit up.
"yeah, It's been so long!" she replied, extending her left hand for a fist bump.

"you know each other?" yaku asked kenma at the background.
"yeah, we met her cause of akaashi-san." kenma replied, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"so they're like in love? in a relationship? she's akaashi-kun's girlfriend?" yaku asked while kenma looked at him with digust.

"they're siblings."

"oh."
"what the hell was i thinking this is so embarrassing." yaku mumbled to himself which made the whole team laugh.

"yaku-san, that was so funn—"
"lev, shut up." he interrupted, immediately making his way towards sugawara.

after y/n talked to lev and kenma, she sat on a bench, watched, and observed every team as they gave their best. she thought that they were all amazing, hardworking teams—and that of course, everyone should be proud of them.

she saw how tiring the penalties were but she found it really funny.

"kei, here." y/n said, handing tsukishima a drink.
"shit!" tsukishima flinched, "y/n, you startled me."

y/n giggled as tsukishima grabbed the water bottle in her hands.

"i wasn't kidding, y/n. that wasn't funny at all, dumbass." tsukishima replied.

"YOU—"
"i seriously had no idea you were friends with lev, was it? i thought you only know fukurodani's team members." tsukishima said.

"in all honesty, i'm not really that close with lev. bokuto-san still holds a special place in my heart." y/n proudly said while placing her left hand to her chest.

"ah, is that so? i didn't really ask."
"KEI, YOU SHIT."
"doesn't yamaguchi have a special place in your heart too?"
"he does! he's located in the left ventricle of my heart." y/n said while tsukishima gave her the wtf look.

"what the fuck are are you on about, y/n.." tsukishima scratched the back of his head.

"to make it simple, i'll tell you the people who's in my heart and where they're located!" y/n said.

"still doesnt make any sense.."
"anyway! keiiji is in the left atrium, bokuto is in the right atrium, while yamaguchi and lev are in the left and right ventricle consecutively—" y/n continued.

"wow, that is definitely..." tsukishima flicked y/n's forehead. "—weird. well, atleast you're paying attention to science classes." he continued as he turned his back away from her. "see ya later, stranger."

tsukishima left, leaving y/n dumbfounded.
he furrowed his eyebrows, and intensely glared at the ground as he made his way towards the gym.

i can't stand her sometimes. but either way, i better be part of your weird heart thingy, y/n.. tsukishima thought.