chapter 15

(september 20)

y/n stayed up last night, procrastinating her projects which deadlines are supposed to be today. she's really exhausted, adding the fact that hazuki wasn't around helping her anymore.

she was sleeping heavily and comfortably when her phone surprised her, making her jolt up. she fell in her bed.

"the hell, my head hurts," y/n groaned as she grabbed her phone, the ringtone's still playing.

she answered the call without a hunch, not noticing whoever called since her eyesight was kind of blurry since she just woke up.

"who even calls at six fucking thirty am?!"

"hey small idiot, would you keep your voice down? i don't trust you and your stupid phone so i called to wake you up," a familiar voice said.

"kei.." y/n mumbled. her voice was soft.
"yeah?" tsukishima replied, slightly concerned.

"you're annoying."

"i'm fucking disowning you," tsukishima replied. y/n can imagine tsukki's frown over the call.

"well at least i'm awake now. you can fetch me at 7:20." y/n said.
"i know our schedule, you don't have to tell me," tsukishima replied. "k then. bye, see you later."

"yeah bye, lamppost. see ya," y/n replied and noticed that tsukki cut the line already.

y/n sighed, standing up, stretching her arms a bit. she was about to grab her bathrobe to take a bath when her phone vibrated once more.

fave couz [1 unread message]

06:40 AM
fave couz
are you awake now, y/n?

06:42 AM
y/n
sadly yes. kei scared the shit out of me, he called this early just to wake me up

06:43 PM
fave couz
it's your fault you always wake up late.

06:43 PM
y/n
hazu wtf (╥_╥)

06:45 PM
fave couz
was kidding! take care bye bye

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

(september 21)

"hey y/n, you're leaving around this week, right?" yamaguchi asked y/n as they walked to the rooftop together. tsukishima was still fixing his things so he told them to go on ahead.

"yeah, i am."
"have you informed tsukki yet?"

y/n looked at yamaguchi with an apologetic look, "ah, you haven't told him yet," he responded.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

after school, y/n immediately laid on her bed to rest when her phone continuously vibrated so she checked it out.

dad [2 new messages]
 mom [1 new message]
best bro ever <3 [ 1 new message]

she opened the messages one by one to find out why they messaged her.

dad - two unread messages

07:46 PM
dad 
y/n, how are you? i miss you, i hope you're doing just fine.

07:47 PM
dad 
i'll treat you dinner as soon as we meet each other again.

07:49 PM
y/n
i'm definitely fine, dad. thanks for checking out on me !

07:50 PM
dad 
is there someone who's taking care of you?

07:51 PM
y/n
i can take care of myself but yeah i have my friend as my company. 

07:52 PM
dad 
tsukishima-kun?

07:53 PM
y/n
yes him

07:54 PM
dad 
sometimes i wonder if he's your friend or something more.

07:55 PM
y/n
WTF KEIJI-NII TOLD YOU DIDNT HE !?!?!?

mom - one unread message

07:48 PM
mom 
honey are you doing fine? is it really okay for you to move to fukurodani? 

07:57 PM
y/n
yeah it's fine, i really want to be in the same school as keiji. the only thing that's stopping me is the fact that i'll be leaving my friends behind. anyway yeah, i'm doing just fine mom :]

07:59 PM
mom 
okay, be safe! i'm here if you want to talk about anything, you hear me, y/n?

08:00 PM
y/n
yes. thank you so much, mom! see you soon <3

best bro ever <3 - one unread message

07:48 PM
best bro ever <3
ho was school?

08:02 PM
y/n
it was fine, just boring like the usual.

08:03 PM
best bro ever <3
hahaha okay, now get a good rest. don't stay up late or i'll ask aunt to confiscate your phone.

08:04 PM
y/n
TAKE ANYTHING ELSE BUT NOT MY PHONE WTF KEIJI