chapter 08

"y/n, i personally thought you'd be interested in someone like bokuto, but it happens you like someone who's the complete opposite of him," hazuki shrugged.

"i know, right? mf cant even say a compliment without adding insults. sometimes i really do wonder why i even like that beanpole," y/n replied, making hazuki laugh.

"maybe there's something that makes him special in your eyes or what," he said. "that was so cheesy of me, nevermind."

"also about earlier," y/n playfully punched hazuki's shoulder. "what were you thinking, why'd you say that in front of kei," y/n glared at him.

"you see, my plan didn't work," he said. "he actually knew it was an act all along. he's smart, not bad."

"he knew? well of course he does." y/n rolled her eyes, making hazuki chuckle .

"anyway i'm going to sleep. i'm done for the day," hazuki replied, "and oh before i go, please don't let tsukishima-san know that you're my cousin. for now, tell him we're friends," he added, leaving y/n in her room.

"yeah yeah fine now go, good night!"
"good night, y/n."

as soon as hazuki left her room, she reached her phone in her study table and opened her inbox, unamused.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

tsukishima was about to sleep when he heard his phone beep. and so he checked it right away.

he was taken aback when he saw y/n's name pop up.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

(akaashi y/n's pov)

11:47 PM
y/n
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU KNEW OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS FAKE U SHIT

11:51 PM
the lamppost i hate
you're still awake? the hell y/n, you won't grow taller anymore if you don't get enough rest.

11:53 PM
the lamppost i hate
i didn't tell you i knew about your pretend relationship thing because i don't feel like hearing all your annoying excuses, that's the only reason why.

11:54 PM
y/n
kei stfu. am still growing so don't you dare compare me to your ridiculous height you annoying ass beanpole.

11:55 PM
the lamppost i hate
sure.

11:56 PM
y/n
sure nye nye nye

11:58 PM
the lamppost i hate
what the fuck is your problem? good night. bye.

12:00 AM
y/n
i'd rather talk to hazuki than you, dumbass! good night, sodium chloride.

12:02 AM
the lamppost i hate
who even is he, is he just a friend or yours that you met online or what

12:03 AM
y/n
not telling!! are you jealous or something? LMFAOO

12:05 AM
the lamppost i hate
absolutely not LMFAOOO as long as you don't let anyone hold your heart, then that's fine. no one would probably be able to handle you.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

(tsukishima kei's pov)

12:05 AM
me
absolutely not LMFAOOO as long as you don't let anyone hold your heart, then that's fine. no one would probably be able to handle you.

except me, tsukishima whispered, sighing.

12:07 AM
small idiot
what are you now? an over protective friend or something?

12:08 AM
me
nope, your boyfriend soon.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

(akaashi y/n's pov)

12:08 AM
the lamppost i hate
nope, your boyfriend soon.

kei you shit. i'm not falling for your stupid jokes, y/n thought.