chapter 21

a/n: i am seriously in love with ikuya kirishima right now AAAASDSKSKD and i found out ikuya's voice actor is the same as tsukishima's!! (T_T)

anyway, let's move on !

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

y/n excused herself for today to buy tsukishima a gift for his birthday. ever since, she's been planning a way to celebrate her best friend's birthday.

she was still having trouble deciding what she'd give to tsukki when her phone in her pocket vibrated.

04:21 PM
fave couz
how are you, y/n? what are you doing right now?

04:22 PM
y/n
hazu, i missed you!

04:23 PM
y/n
also i'm currently wondering what gift i'll give kei for his birthday but i still can't think of any. suggestions?

04:25 PM
fave couz
y/n, you know him more than i do. decide that yourself.

04:26 PM
fave couz
anyway, i miss you too.

04:27 PM
y/n
whateverrr, i'm going now bye!

she groaned, getting impatient and annoyed at the same time. with that, she sighed and looked for a place to rest.
y/n was about to text tsukishima when she thought of something.

i'll buy him headphones.
i'm definitely aware that kei already has one but if it's from me, then that's different i think,
i always see him wearing his headphones anyway, she thought.

"okay, let's buy that." she mumbled to herself, rushing to the place.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

y/n ended up buying a white-colored one and she noticed that it have looked quite familiar-similar to the the one tsukishima's currently using.

if i ended up buying the same thing whatever headphones he has right now, i'll be saying bye bye to this world, she laughed.

she went straight home after buying the said gift, making her way to her bedroom, throwing herself in the bed.

bzzz

the lamppost i hate (just now)
are you...- [click to open message]

05:57 PM
the lamppost i hate
are you already at home?

05:58 PM
y/n
yeah, just did. wbu?

05:58 PM
the lamppost i hate
i am too.

05:59 PM
y/n
how did the confession thing go?

06:01 PM
the lamppost i hate
y/n, i won't replace the one i like no matter what.

06:03 PM
y/n
dumbass. hope you didn't reject her hard though.

06:03 PM
the lamppost i hate
oh you bet i did.

06:03 PM
y/n
that's... harsh.

06:04 PM
the lamppost i hate
well that's just how i am. anyway go rest.

06:05 PM
y/n
i guess you do really have a soft side, don't you

06:07 PM
the lamppost i hate
stfu, i said that cause i fetch you every morning. bye shortcake, sleep soon.

06:08 PM
y/n
bye bye goodnight !!

y/n immediately fell asleep without even changing her clothes. she was exhausted. after all, she attended school the whole day and wandered around to buy tsukki a gift.

later around that evening, before she even know it, she was dreaming.

"she cheated on you with TWO MEN???"

"yeah, i'm trying to move on, hopefully it wont hurt more than this."

"hazu.."

"anyway don't think about this too much, sorry for letting it out without telling you beforehand. thanks for listening, y/n."

"shit, i fell asleep." she groaned, rubbing her eyes to clear her vision.

"wait, the hell was that dream about?" y/n sat up immediately, grabbing her phone to check whether she got a message from hazuki or not.