ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

An encounter
●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Of course! Anything for you,~" Kaminari stated cooly, before being yanked back by an angry Bakugo.

"Are you out of your mind Dunce Face!?" He yelled at him as Kaminari yanked his arm away, stating how it's a 'once in a lifetime experience'. Bakugo practically shocked out how dense his comrade was as if he didn't know it before.

However, their quarrel was interrupted when the mermaid opened her mouth and let out the most stunning voice the group has ever heard. Each of them was quickly mesmerized by it, even Bakugo went calm at the sudden sound.

"You Know Everyone,
Wants to sparkle,
With the stars.."

She sang aloud, her voice effortlessly reaching impressive notes, her violet eyes gazing into Kaminari's, luring him further into her grasp. Her frame was outlined by the golden rays of the light tower in accompany of the soothing glow of the moon. The blonde leaned forward, hypnotized by the angelic voice, as she placed her hands onto his face, caressing his cheek gently.

Unbeknownst to the others, the sounds of splashing water were heard, drawing their attention when they noticed even more silhouettes in the water. Each a woman, and each different from the next as they approached the boat. They swam with ease, Shoto peering over the ledge to notice their shimmering scales under the light.

"..In the,
Night sky,
In this wondrous place,
Filled with all the dreams.."

One with gleaming pink skin and fitting pink curly hair approached Kirishima with her piercing amber eyes. Upon further inspection, Shoto was able to point out two yellow horns that protruded from its curls, similar to an ants antenna. Another with plush cheeks and low chestnut hair went towards Bakugo, smiling innocently at him. He noticed the different patterns of their tails, the pink one having an almost turquoise koi or leopard pattern whilst the other had solid pink.

Shouto glimpsed at own his side and saw one coming his way, she had long raven-hair and identical eyes. Her shoulders adorned with small patches of red scales, with the tint of gold within the mix which reflected specks of light. She placed her arms easily on the ledge of the boat, leaning up towards Shoto almost seductively.

" ..I've been wishing for,
Waiting for,
The chance."

The original one proceeded to sing, with now both hands-on Kaminari's face as she gently tugged him down over the edge, her silhouette receding back into the deep waters.

Kaminari too lost in a trance to even question anything, until his face went underneath the surface. The mermaid's once glamorous and stunning eyes dilated, her mouth opening to reveal fangs as the hands-on his face held a deadly tight grip. Kaminari shrieked as he frantically jumped out of the water, the mermaid following with her arm outstretched to latch onto him when a foot hit her right in the face.

"I warned you, idiots, to get her when we had the chance!!" Bakugo yelled, placing his foot down after kicking said creature. The other mermaids quickly dunk back into the waters, their former facade completely decayed away. "Get up extras, draw your swords!" He shouted out.

Sero brought out his revolver just in time before a mermaid with sandy-blonde hair tried to reach for him, quickly shooting at it as it scurries away.
Bakugo was now standing in the center of the boat, swinging at anything which came at him whilst maintaining his balance as the vessel would tip. Suddenly, the pink-haired mermaid which was with Kirishima earlier lunges out of the water, mouth open and claws ready only for Bakugo to squat and slashed at her tail.