ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14

Summer Solstice
●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Hah!? Looks like the walking sushi has some fight after-all!" Bakugo barked, smirking tauntingly as he approached the mer further. "Need me to break yah' nose again?"

"You're one to talk, with that deflated pufferfish you call hair." Izuku snapped back, clenching his jaw as he took a step closer towards the fiery prince.

Bakugo's expression looked ready to explode just then and there, the faint scent of nitroglycerin flowing throughout the pub. Izuku wasn't any better, he looked like a dog when someone took away it's a toy, standing his ground against the Drache prince.

However, before the two could even raise a hand to each other, another voice spoke out. "Bakugo, it was an honor to meet you again! Though, it appears we must cut this interaction short! Hopefully, you'll manage to take care of your friends, have a good day!" Iida quickly blurted out, placing a hand over Izuku's mouth as he latched onto Shoto's arm. Hurriedly, before the other can comment he drags the two out and away from the pub.

Whilst the trio continued running along the busy streets of Endea, the screaming of the blonde became fainter and fainter. Iida released the two once they reached an empty alleyway, the elf boy taking a deep breath in relief.

"What was that for!? He was the guy who broke my nose and constantly spat insults at me when I was in that smelly boat!" Izuku argued, a bit dizzy from how fast the boy practically dragged him around the city.

"Precisely my point, let's not forget that despite his attitude, he is a prince. Plus, if a fight broke out I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't just be you amongst that chaos." Iida exclaimed, recalling the harsh stare Shoto had when the scene occurred.

Shoto simply huffed at Iida's implication, a bit relief that Izuku didn't seem to catch onto it. "I guess it wouldn't be ideal, though it would've been interesting to watch." He suggested, earning a scowl from Iida.

"I'm sure it would, I would've got him back for what he did, I swear!" Izuku stated, fists pumped in the air in confidence.

Iida simply exhaled defeatedly, facepalming as he felt like a parent to two disobedient children. Even more-so, while Izuku continued to boast about how he'd defeat Bakugo and Shoto plainly giving him fighting tips.
____________

After the whole ordeal, the trio continued their trip towards the western district. Along the way, Shoto got Izuku five more accessories, one being another necklace made up of small pearls. The trip also consisted of Iida explaining the history of the 'Summer Solstice'.

Within the western district of Endea, which is known to be mostly populated by elves, is a flurry of magic. It's filled with the most outstanding potion shops and enchanted objects in all of Endea, the center of trade for all things mystical.

Due to the influx of Elves within the area, there are also many celebrations and holidays related to the race, one being the Summer Solstice. The festival was to celebrate one of the Elven many gods and goddesses, specifically Amun-Ra. He's known as the god of the sun and skies, the Summer Solstice meant to commemorate his return from winter with the longer days and shorter nights.

During the festival, the long-eared folk would commonly have big feasts of various dishes in their homes with countless friends and family. The Elves in Endea, however, spend it more differently, there they have the whole neighborhoods joining in on the celebrations filled with countless laughter and chatter. They'd even decorate the many streets of the districts, children would contribute by drawing symbols or murals of the sun amongst the brick walls.