ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

King Enji
●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

As Izuku was taken throughout the decorated and lavished hallways of the castle, dragged along by his bound wrists. He felt a mixture of amazement and fear as he witnessed the foreign architecture and objects.

He took note of the strange paintings and sculptures which were adorned in the walls. Occasionally would take a peek out the many windows to stare out into the city below, if he looked hard enough he can see the faint blues of familiar waters.

Once again, his admiring was decayed as another tug came from his chains. Despite being in this 'human' form for nearly a week already, he still doesn't know how to function his legs at all. The most he can do was simply crawl or depend on someone for support.

Aizawa was the one carrying the chain, Hizashi at his side as they made small talk, Izuku was thankful that Aizawa at least gave him some time to catch up. Behind Izuku was Iida who would help Izuku up whenever he stumbled, accompanied by the other two guards who were with the princess.

Speaking of the princess, she was much farther ahead and busy talking to Shoto about some topic. Izuku would sometimes notice the prince sparing a few glances his way, their eyes locking for mere seconds before the connection was broken.

"Come on problem child, we don't have all day," Aizawa asserted as Izuku was too distracted to keep up, the tired man then motioned towards Iida who took the hint and slid Izuku's arm over his shoulder. Continuing their walk down the winding hallways.

"Are you alright? You must be panicked or something, which is entirely reasonable in your given situation." Iida blurted.

"It—It's just I'm not used to, well any of this really," Izuku replied, eyes once again curiously wandering the room. "Back home, we just have rocks and sand and water, lots and lots of water."

Iida chuckled softly at the statement, "Agreed! I'd only hope so given the circumstances." He told, smiling playfully at the green-haired boy.

Izuku smiled back, the interaction enough to lift his spirits slightly until he heard distant chatter up ahead. In front, he noticed the group came across an immense door, colored maroon with the same strange symbol printed in the center.

"Iida, um—what does that symbol mean? Is it meant to be a person or..." Izuku trailed off, looking confused at Iida.

"Ah! You must not know, it's the symbol of Endea, it's basically an image of fire." The elf replied, continuing to support Izuku whilst they reached it.

'Fire?' Izuku thought it must be the thing he's seen the moment he met these strange people. Now thinking on it, that 'fire' must've been the strange flickering lights of orange and yellows when he was first captured.

He remembers them using fire to heat up meat, for lighting up an area, or for simply design as shown with the flags. If those were fire, then that thing the dragon blew out must've been fire as well. Izuku's discovery of fire kept him rather busy, mumbling about all the possibilities and interactions he's seen humans use fire for that he didn't know what was happening.

Amidst his mumbling, the grand doors he stared at were now opening wide, revealing another room inside. Izuku halted his mumbling as his eyes went wide at the scenery in front of him, it was nothing like he's ever seen before.

Both sides of the room were filled with towering windows, which were drawn from the floor all the way to the ceiling. The sun's rays shining down and giving the room glow, reflecting off the ruby-colored walls which had accents of gold lines and structure. The room was also supported by elevated pillars, which Izuku inferred to be very similar to the Holy Mother's, just with an entirely different feel to it.