Truth Or Dare

Deku walks up to Bakugo's room and knocks "Kacchan", Bakugou ignores Deku. "stubborn Kacchan" Deku mumbles loudly, "Deku, I know you're still there. Now, leave!" Bakugou yells. Deku pouts "the guys wanna play a game" "Deku did you grab your boyfriend" Denki teased, "DEKI!!, he doesn't like me like that" Deku blushes dark red and covered his face. Bakugou takes his earbuds out and swings open his door "What the hell do you want?! I'm trying to relax!" Bakugou looked pissed off, Deku flinched "the guys wanna know if you wanted to play truth or dare" "No, I don't want to play truth or dare. Now leave me alone" Bakugou said sounding pissed off, Bakugou barely closed the door to his room leaving a small crack to peak into and laid on his bed.

Deku leaves sighing "he don't want to play, lets just do it without him", something in Bakugou's mind says that he made the wrong choice so, Bakugou gets up and basically runs to the door "Wait! I wanna play!" While Bakugou is running, he trips over his own feet and falls on Deku and blushes deep red. Deku blushes dark red "K-Kacchan", Bakugou gets up still blushing, ignoring what just happened asked "So, where are we playing truth or dare?" "l-living room" Deku says still blushing while sitting up. "Then come on. And, Deku... Get off the floor." Bakugou said smiling, Bakugo walks into his living room and waits for everyone to come in, Deku pouts blushing "you fell on me" he got up following and thought 'he got a cute smile'.

Everyone started walking into the living room, Bakugou sits on his couch "So, who's starting this game?" "me" Denki smirks "Deku truth or dare" "dare" Deku tries to sound brave. "wear this for the rest of the game" Denki gave him a bag and watched him leave for the bathroom, "Deki, what did you have in the bag?" Bakugou asked with a questioning look. "something interesting" Denki laughs, Deku looks in the mirror and screams "I'm not coming out!!, my thighs are showing and the skirt is to short" "Come on, Deku! We won't laugh!" Bakugou yelled. "fine Kacchan" Deku walks out blushing as he was wearing a sexy maid outfit with a short skirt with bunny ears and tail, some of them tried not to laugh.

Bakugou blushes deep red and covers his mouth so Deku doesn't see him smile, Deku sits down next to Bakugo "why is it short" "your turn Bakubro" Kirishima says. "Don't complain about it, Deku" Bakugou smiles, "I think it looks cute, Deku!" Uraraka happily says. "Truth or dare, Kirishima?" Bakugou asked, Deku blushes "thank you". "dare I'm a man" Kirishima smirks, "I dare you to kiss the person who you like in this room" Bakugou said. Kirishima blushes and grabs Denki by the shirt and kissed him hard, Denki blushes red and kisses Kirishima back. "Oh, damn! I did not see that coming!" Bakugou yells, Kirishima blushed pulling him on his lap getting into the kiss.

"Okay, Okay! We've seen enough!" Uraraka pushes both Kirishima and Denki apart "Either get a room or stop making out. We are playing a game and I'm not stopping just yet!" Uraraka put her hand on her hips, "someone's jealous" Kirishima wraps his arms around Denki's waist. "I'm not jealous!" Uraraka stomps on the floor, "Uraraka, leave the lovebirds alone" Bakugou said. "uh-hu sure your not" Kirishima snuggles into Denki's neck "Bakubro truth or dare", Denki puts his arms around Kirishima's neck. "Dare, cuz I'm able to do anything!" Bakugou smirks, "French kiss Deku and mean it" Kirishima smirks. Deku blushes, "How the hell am I supposed to make it look like I mean it?!" Bakugou yelled. "just kiss him" Kirishima pouts, 

"Challenge accepted!" Bakugou said loudly, he grabbed Deku by the shoulders and kissed Deku. Uraraka stood up and walked out of Bakugou's room being pissed off, Deku squeaks and happily kissed him back and opened his mouth letting him take control. Bakugou stuck his tongue inside Deku's mouth blushing, Deku moans a little. "well damn" Kirishima says, "Shh. Something might happen between them" Denki whispers. Bakugou puts his hands on Deku's waist and deepens the kiss, "yeah the same might happen to you to" Kirishima whispers back. Deku moans louder and licks his tongue, "Do you know where Uraraka went?" Denki whispers. Bakugou pulls back from Deku and pants "Was that good enough to prove it was meant?" Bakugou asks Kirishima, "she left when Bakubro kissed Deku and yes, looks like Deku enjoyed it" Kirishima chuckles.