Confrontation

Hello Peoplies,

Such a lovely day to start, so grab your cup of tea or coffee and let the warmth of the day wipe away your sorrow. If you like the story so far or if you feel it has scope of improvement, don't forget to comment below or like.

Till then Peace and Love

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I said get off that chair" grabbing her forearm, he yelled at her not noticing the change in the surrounding air which started freezing.

With no other option, Asmaira obediently rose waiting for a further outburst from her husband. He was still holding her by her arm and was about to say something when he was interrupted by a bang sound. Both were immersed in their emotions, Amaan in his fury and Asmaira in her shock, failing to notice the rise in Salar's temper.

"Enough!", he roared while slamming his palm on the table, not able to hold his anger any longer.

"This is my home and not your bloody bar where you can come and leave, not minding your behavior in front of your parents". The pathetic smell of alcohol made his anger accelerate.

"I want you in my study in 5 mins and make sure you are in your senses when I talk to you", pointing at Amaan and marching out of the dining room.

Everybody else was also not in a good mood seeing Amaan drowned in alcohol and losing his anger in front of the family. Fariya glared at her youngest son pulling Asmaira out of his grip, who still tightly held her as if venting out his anger and frustration through his force.

'How did a happy man like him turn into a mess?' Jamshed sighed looking at Amaan. Hania, noticing her husband's sadness, pressed his shoulder as if comforts him for which he nodded. There was a silent understanding between them. While in their room, Hania embraced Jamshed and told him, "Don't worry about him, he will be fine. He misses Raina. Give him sometime".

Jamshed faced her and spoke in a distressed tone, "He was never like this. My brother was so full of life and now look at him, he looks like a zombie without any emotions, always smelling of alcohol. He even doesn't care about his only son, Kabir".

Hania felt heartbroken seeing her so-called ruthless businessman husband in a sad state.

'Asmaira you are our only hope', thinking about the recent event in the dining hall, Hania couldn't help feeling pity for Asmaira.

In the study, Salar stood near his desk, with hands in his trouser pockets, staring out of the window. Though he was looking out, his eyes were blank as if looking at nothing. He didn't move from his place when he heard a knock. He was still contemplating how to approach his stubborn son, He, the mighty Salar Hashmi, who never bowed in front of anyone, no matter how powerful his opponent is, was thinking how to negotiate with his own son.

"Come in", still not turning his head.

'He looked haggard, could not even walk steadily', he recollected his son's appearance when he came into the dining hall.

Amaan sees that his father still didn't turn around, cleared his throat to let him know his presence.

Salar knew his son was in pain and was battling an inner struggle and he couldn't help him. He knew Amaan was remorseful in front of him, yet he had to be cold towards him, not letting his fatherly love come into the picture.

Without turning he coldly said,"You have two options, one leave that penthouse and start with your new life or....", slowly turning and looking straight into those lonely eyes of his son said," Sign the paper", pointing towards the set of papers on his desk.