Amaan's PA

The day Raina left, life was not the same for Asmaira. Her once happy family was not happy anymore. Her father started keeping quiet and pretended not to care, however, deep down was dejected. Fearing that Asmaira will also do the same thing, he stopped her studies. Meanwhile Asmaira became more obedient to make her father happy.Though after some days Suraiya convinced him, however, he made sure to pick and drop her like a paranoid.

*******************************************************************

"You took Raina away 6 years ago and ruined my happiness. What else do you want?". Asmaira was crying hysterically.

When Asmaira woke next morning, like everyday she glanced at the bed. When she didn't find Amaan she relaxed a bit and quickly walked towards the bathroom for her morning routine. However, to her horror the moment she was opening the bathroom door, Amaan came out of the bathroom clad only in towel water dripping from his hair.

With wide eyed, she stopped dead with her hand raised to open the door in midair whereas Amaan was normal, wiping his wet hair. Realizing the reality, she immediately closed her eyes with her hand and turned back to run.

'He will kill me this time, I purposely didn't do anything', she was thinking while running.

Hastily she opened the balcony door, however, before she could step out, her arm was caught and was made to turn around. The door was closed behind her and she was pushed into. All of this happened rapidly and the moment she realized she saw Amaan standing in front of her, trapping her between the door and him. Though he maintained a distance, he put both his hands on her side to make sure Asmaira won't run away.

Holding her dress tightly and closed eyes, she was chanting in her mind, 'please don't kill me, please don't kill me........'

She could smell his bodywash making her more alarmed with the closeness.

"Where were you going?", Amaan asked casually.

He stepped closer on not receiving a response, making Asmaira tremble.

"I......I.......sorry..........sorry". Her eyes were closed, still she could feel he was very close to her.

"What". It was not a question, but he deliberately told as if he didn't hear.

Stay away from me, she wanted to scream, but couldn't catch her voice.

"Please", finally she could exhibit her uneasiness.

A devil inside Amaan was grinning seeing her uneasiness with him being around her so close.

"Got you', he thought.

"Open your eyes", he demanded, to which she shook her head. Agitated, he leaned toward her and spoke. "I said open your eyes, damn it!".

Tears welled up, she opened her eyes, not daring to look at his towel clad body or his eyes, she randomly gazed everywhere.

"I am sorry, please I.,,.I......it won't happen again, I..I..I..swear", pinching her throat as if gesturing for an eternal promise she whispered.

Stay away from me you bastard, her mind was screaming.

"Sorry will not work. I need compensation", Amaan said in a low voice.

"Compensation?"She could not understand the motive behind his changed behavior.

"Now that you have seen me in a towel, as compensation I will also see you in a towel", the last word he deliberately whispered in her ear.

When he said that, he noticed her ear turned red, her breathing became more rapid and her body shiver was visible.