Here comes the trouble

It's only been two days since Amaan got married to Asmaira however, to add up to his frustration things started changing for him, a change which he was not ready for, which he deliberately avoided. With his father's persistence to join the office and his mother's behavior at home he was furious. As if they are hell bent on mending him to their whims.

On his first day back to office Fariya made him sit next to Asmaira much to the latter's horror. He could not take the torment and went out without having his breakfast. Earlier, he thought he would play along to see what Asmaira was upto, however, he was a broken soul who could no longer strain his already muddled brain.

In one month, while life was difficult for Amaan who acted as if caught in a cage, things were looking brighter for Asmaira as she learnt to survive with him in the same room along with taking care of Kabir. Amaan usually leaves early for the company and by the time he is back Asmaira has already shut in to her haven leaving no chance of facing him. With his absence, she got to spend more time with Kabir and he also got habituated with her being around him. Fariya was happy with how Kabir was progressing with Asmaira around and slowly her hope arose for her son.

'May be things will also fall into its place for Amaan too', she sighed.

Asmaira spent most of her time with Kabir and was more than pleased too, as she didn't have to face the rest of the family. It's only during their meal time when she actually had to face others including Salar. Much to her relief Amaan never came back by dinner time and this was something which was ignored by Salar. He thought as long as he was away from drinking and focusing on business it was none of his concern to think about his relation with Asmaira. He failed to notice that Amaan was going back to his penthouse after finishing his work to drink and would deliberately come at the late hour of the night. Noticing Kabir's changed behavior, Salar softened a bit towards Asmaira.

In all Asmaira was getting comfortable in her new house, cordially behaving with the rest of the family who seemed to be pleased with her, with minimal contact with Amaan and most importantly she got to do what she came for; being Kabir's mother. There were hysterical instances where Hania and Ishaal tried persuading her to start changing her simple appearance. She knew they were secretly planning so as to make Amaan fall for her. She, everytime politely steers clear of their attempts.

Nevertheless, her happiness didn't last for long with the arrival of 'Mehwish Khan'.

Mehwish was an arrogant woman unlike the rest of the family and held high air about herself. Though she worked as an economic professor at an American university, with her haughty aura she looked down upon people with poor backgrounds. She never liked women from the middle or lower class as she felt they are good for nothing and wooed rich men for money. She never liked Raina. For her, Raina was a gold digger with a sharp tongue. She always wondered how her favorite brother could fall for her.

When Amaan called her to help him in stopping the marriage, she could not help him due to her university schedule, however, she promised to help him as soon as possible much to her shock a few days later she heard about his wedding. She got furious upon hearing the news and flew back to the mansion to confront her parents.

"How could you Ma? You were so eager about the whole wedding thing that you could not wait for me? I mean he is my brother and I didn't get to attend his wedding", Mehwish spoke while pacing back and forth.

"It was necessary". This time Salar spoke, defending his wife before his daughter lost her calm.

Both father and daughter have the same temperament and hence when he spoke Mehwish had no way to retort.