Kabir missing

Asmaira looked at him blankly, not understanding what he was saying.

"I said get out of my house right now, before I kill you", he growled

Seeing her unmoved, he pounced on her and dragged her mercilessly out of the mansion, throwing roughly on the ground.

"Driver!", he yelled, breathing heavily.

"Take her to her home and if she denies, just throw her on the road", with that he walked into the mansion.

Amaan was on a call with his security team lead when Salar and Fariya walked in smiling and busy in their conversation. Looking at their son's rumpled look Salar asked, "What's wrong Amaan?"

"Dad, Kabir", Amaan's eyes were moist seeing his father. Like a 3 year old, he wanted his father to help him.

"Kabir? Is Asmaira alright?", Fariya interrupted.

Why is she so concerned about her, Amaan cursed Asmaira.

"Asmaira? I am talking about Kabir", Amaan replied in annoyance.

"I know..." before Fariya could say more, Amaan froze. He heard Kabir's giggle and saw that Jamshed was carrying him.

"Kabir", he said in a loud voice and hugged him tightly surprising everybody.

"Thank God you are safe", he cried.

"What happened Amaan and I thought you were coming after 2 days", Salar questioned his son with concern.

"Dad, my meeting was over so I came early and when I came Kabir was missing. I have been searching for him like a mad", still holding Kabir in his arms.

"And I informed Mehwish that I will be coming today's afternoon".

"How is Asmaira, where is she?", Fariya felt something was wrong.

Amaan was speechless. He doesn't know how to answer his mother. Irritated with her son, Fariya asked Maya to call her.

"She is not there", Amaan replied immediately, not making eye contact with his mother.

"What do you mean?"

"I...I...."

"Amaan what did you do?"Fariya immediately was wary.

Taking a deep breath Amaan said, "I blamed her for Kabir and sent her back home".

"What". It was not a question, but a disappointment.

"Why did you blame her? Kabir was with us", Jamshed asked this time clearly irked with his brother's impulsiveness.

"She said she didn't know where Kabir was", Amaan said in a complaining tone.

"Mehwish, where is she?", something struck Fariya.

"Did you not inform Asmaira before taking Kabir with you?", Fariya questioned her daughter.

"She..she was sleeping and I told Amber to inform her", Mehwish justified.

Shit! Amaan thought.

Long after Maya, who spoke with the rest of the staff came back and informed everything to Fariya who was enraged. Sensing the tension in the room, Salar consoled his wife before returning to Amaan, "Go to her home and get her now, you will apologize to her".

Amaan frowned and was reluctant to go. He initially thought he would ask the same driver to fetch her.

"You blamed her for no reason and you will be the one to apologize and get her back".