Raina is back

Amaan felt helpless for the second time in his life, first when Raina died and he couldn't comprehend what he should do to stop what was going to happen. Without waiting next second he sprinted towards his car waiting outside the airport and drove, leaving the driver behind. Seeing his young master in haste, he had to call Salar and inform him.

While driving, he got Asmaira's location and immediately hit the accelerator, leaving his neighboring cars immediately jerking suddenly. As per the navigation, it would take him 40mins to reach the destination and he doesn't want to imagine what will happen if he is late by any chance.

When Salar got to know about Amaan's antics, he immediately called him, however, his number was constantly busy, on the other hand Amaan was frantically dialling Asmaira's number.

30 minutes away, Amaan was honking at the cars like a madman, earning furious glare from the neighboring passengers besides, he had other matters which required his attention.

20 minutes away, "Please God, I will do anything, just let Asmaira and my child be safe, this is all my fault. I hurt her and now I am paying, please punish me, but not my child", Amaan pleaded anxiously.

10 minutes away, "Amaan, why weren't you answering my calls?", Salar said while his voice couldn't hide his concern for his son.

"Dad, something happened to Asmaira, I can't talk now, will call you back", with that he disconnected the call. He couldn't tell Salar about what Asmaira was up to.

"Mrs Hashmi, your reports are out, the doctor wants to meet you", one of the nurse called out Asmaira.

"This seems to be your first pregnancy, you never mentioned before", the doctor raised her eyebrow questioning Asmaira.

"Yes, I am not prepared for it right now",

"Well, if that's what you want, I will give you the pill, take whenever you are ready for it. It will hurt a bit, but in case you can't manage the pain, then I suggest you to immediately come to the hospital", with that she dismissed Asmaira.

Holding the pill in her shaky hand, Asmaira was staring at it. Although she had given a thought about her decision, she couldn't drag her hand towards her mouth. She was seconds away from doing what she intended to do, however, her conscience was stabbing her.

How could you kill your own child, for your mistake you can let your child pay?

She closed her eyes, letting her tears fall and imagine Kabir.

I was never meant to be a mother, my salvation from my guilt was being only Kabir's mother and not to dream about having my own kids. I can't force Amaan to love him because of my child. I can't betray my sister's soul and live happily.

Remembering Amaan's dimple smile, brought a sense of serenity in her chaotic mind. She immediately grabbed her phone to see if he read her message, however, she noticed a number of missed calls from not only Amaan but Fariya too.

Without a second thought, she called Amaan who was 5 minutes away from her. When Amaan's phone vibrated, he immediately answered without looking at the id, at the same time he missed to notice a speeding trunk coming from the other side of the junction.

"Hello", he said while panting.

When Asmaira was about to reply, at the same time Amaan took a sharp turn, making the tire skid on the slippery road. He lost control over his car and as he was driving at a high speed, he couldn't manage to push the brake to stop the car. All Asmaira could hear on the other side of the phone was a bang sound and the line went dead.

"Amaan", was all she could say before passing out.

Why does my body hurt so much, what's that annoying noise I hear? Amaan tried to open his eyes, but he felt as if his mind and body lost its coordination. Manning all his strength, he opened his eyes and saw himself lying on the grass.