Asmaira's decision

Hola, Bonjour, Salam and Namaste my readers,

I have submitted my story for Watty2020 and without your help I won't be able to make it in the contest. I would request you to vote for my book as generously as possible and if you want to share your views about my story you are welcome to comment below you thoughts and I would surely get back to you for the same.

For the people who has voted for me, thank you so much, DeepaJani1 AdelaideKnight SamiyaAli0 Ashrah007 SirajamMuneera Sobi2613 suryansheeemeena azzuzeekhan ugiyana mahamas RupamMishra BlackDiarae shai1995 AngelinaSheen

For my followers, a big shout out, please keep that votes coming.

Peace and Love.

----------------------

The next morning, when Asmaira woke up, she found room to be empty. She felt hurt thinking now it was Amaan who was avoiding her, whereas Amaan thought she might be scared to see him again in the morning and he left early for the office.

It's been a week since her pregnancy news came out and Fariya already confined Asmaira to her room while Maya brought food to her room. Since it was Asmaira's first pregnancy and seeing the lack of her enthusiasm over her health, Fariya herself set all the rules for her. Even Kabir was brought to her room and Amber had to do all his chores instead of Asmaira.

It has been a week since their confrontation and since then she has never seen Amaan again. She was clueless about the fact that every night Amaan came back from the office and talked to her in her sleep. He didn't want to make it more difficult for her as it was already. His presence will only make her uncomfortable, he chose not to come in front of her for some time. However, Asmaira thought he was angry with her for taking Raina's place again.

"I know what I need to do", Asmaira said while gazing towards the sky.

The next day Asmaira was surprised to see Amaan in their room. What surprised her more was he was packing his suitcase without turning to look at Asmaira who was waiting for him to look in her direction, however, Amaan was in a hurry as he had to deal with an urgent meeting for which he was flying to New York.

Seeing him walking towards the door, Asmaira couldn't resist and asked, "Are you going somewhere because of me?".

Her question made him halt in his track. Hearing her after so long, he had an urge to walk back and hug her, still he didn't, thinking how his desire for her would make her scared. He simply replied, "No".

Why does she blame herself? He couldn't help but think.

With his blank reply, she was even more determined she was going to do the right thing.

"Asmaira, are you going somewhere?" Fariya asked, noticing her.

"Umm, I was thinking of going to mother's house", Asmaira felt guilt but she had to lie.

"Kabir might be sleeping, let me ask Amber to wake him", Fariya said, but Asmaira interrupted her; "it's ok, I won't take too long. I will be back before he awake". Having said that, she quickly walked away to escape from Fariya's question.