Right or Wrong?

No, no, it's wrong, she thought and with that she slightly pushed Amaan and walked away.

She had hardly reached the room when she felt a sudden pull and her back was against his hard chest while his hands sliding on her stomach. She leaned her neck sideways when she felt his lips on her neck giving him more access.

Asmaira, it's wrong, come out of it, her consciousness snapped at her but she was far lost.

Amaan couldn't control his desire and started kissing her deeply, leaving his marks on her neck. The moment he felt her body, he felt an uproar inside him and he wanted to claim her. Asmaira could feel her body melting with his kisses while Amaan's hands were busy undressing her, his lips never left her body as if he was not content.

His movements were gradual, savoring every moment of their intimacy. Slowly he removed her wet saree while not leaving his trail of kisses on her shoulder and neck. Gliding his fingers over her waist, he pulled the string of her skirt making her shiver with the sudden coldness around her legs.

Asmaira was lost in her trance when Amaan turned her around to make her face him. Pulling her by her waist with one hand, while the other was running over her back to unzip her blouse. She heard him say in a low and husky voice, "open your eyes".

When she opened her eyes, his emerald eyes were looking straight into hers with deep emotions as if searching for something in her eyes. He was momentarily distracted by her shivering lip and next second his lips came smashing over hers. After unzipping her blouse, he placed his hand gently over her nape to hold her head while Asmaira clung to his shirt.

He gently parted her lips with his tongue while invading her mouth passionately. Asmaira inexperience was turning him on more. The way she was kissing him back, made him realize that it was her first kiss and he was the lucky one to claim her. With that thought alone, he growled with desire and carried her in his arms without breaking the kiss.

He gently laid her on the bed on her back and started unbuttoning his shirt. All the while he never stopped looking at Asmaira who was only in her inner wear. Unable to withstand his penetrating gaze full of lust, she flipped and lay on her stomach. The next moment she felt the dipping of bed and she was caged between Amaan's arms. His bare skin touching her everywhere, causing a shiver inside her. The moment she felt his kiss on her back, she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. He could feel her body shudder with each of his kisses beneath him. Unbuckling her bra strap and tearing her panty in a single move, he turned her around.

When she turned to face him, her eyes were still closed and her hands covering her breasts. Amaan could feel she was shy as well as nervous. Her uneven breathing and her unusual red face were taunting his inner beast to possess her.

"Aashi, open your eyes". Amaan said, making her snap her eyes. He never called her Aashi.

He leaned closer and while gazing at her trembling lips, he asked, "Are you scared?".

If it was any other circumstances, she would have ran however, something stopped Asmaira. As if her mind and body lost its coordination and only Amaan was the controlling power.

She was a timid girl who never let any guy touch her little finger and here she was, lying beneath Amaan, naked. Hypnotized by his mesmerizing green orb she could only manage to shake her head without really understanding what was happening with her.

He removed her hands from her breast and pinned them above her head gently with one hand. He again took her soft lips greedily. He sometimes fantasized about her virgin lips when he went into his unusual trance much to his horror and now he was fulfilling his fantasy. He invaded his warrior tongue into her mouth while grazing his other hand from her neck to her belly making her melt like a butter.

Her submissiveness was fuelling his dominant side and he grabbed her breast making her groan. He broke the kiss when he saw her getting breathless. He chuckled inwardly seeing her inexperience. He began kissing her neck and slowly moved down towards her breast. He gently licked her sensitive nipple causing an electric shiver to run down her spine, causing her to arch her back. This simple response from her and he became wild.

Asmaira felt Amaan taking over her body with his mouth and left no place where his lips didn't touch her. She couldn't understand why she was feeling hot between her thighs and something built up inside her all of a sudden and then what Amaan did next made her scream. He was inside her and when he heard her scream in pain he stalled.

He gently kissed her tears on her cheek and followed its trail towards her eye. He let her body adjust to him while he was making her relax with his movement. While he was still inside her, he kissed her again on her lips while his hands gently trailing at her back.

He began to move slowly and seeing her wince in pain he said in his sexy voice, "the pain will go off, relax your body".

She obliged and started moving herself along with him.

"Is it still paining?"he asked and the moment Asmaira shook her head, he increased his pace.

The night fell and two souls intertwined with each other the whole night. Asmaira's eyes started drooping with exhaustion and the last thing she saw was Amaan saying something.

With last night's rain, the air was filled with a soothing smell of soil. The birds were oddly chirping. The strong yet surreal morning breeze caused Amaan to stir in his sleep.

Why do I feel cold and warm at the same time, he thought in his sleep.

Such a soft pillow, he smiled in his sleep.

He wanted to hold the pillow tightly, somehow it was softer and silkier than any other pillow. But the moment he laid his head on the pillow he heard something, something like a heartbeat. His eyes snapped with realization and he saw Asmaira's cute face.

His head was on her chest while she was lying with her back on his left arm. His left palm was locked with hers while his right palm was holding her waist. Amaan was literally holding her as his pillow. Her face was partially covered with her locks, however, with a sudden breeze fanning her face, she stirred in her sleep and was now facing Amaan with an inch distant from his face. Her lips were slightly parted and her breath was fanning the loose strand residing over her swollen lips.

Her neck and shoulders were covered with his marks which were now purplish pink. Subconsciously Amaan moved his hand and removed the hair strand from her face while he was gazing at her sleeping peacefully.