1k

Thank you my dear readers from the bottom of my heart for the 1k! This really means soo much to me that I can't even write it out!!

I never thought Starlight of a Moonbeam would get this far! For those of you who don't already know, this is the first story that I've ever published or had people read.

Thank you to everyone who started reading this just to be nice and support me! Thank you to everyone who kept reading as the story progressed even though I haven't done much romance yet ( don't worry, it's coming)! Thank you to everyone who randomly picked this up and decided to give it a shot! And thank you for all your comments, votes, and love!

I love this fandom and you guys sooo much! I can't begin to explain how much this fandom means to me and how much it and you all have helped me, and I hope I can do the same for you should you like some online support!

I can't wait to continue this story and dive deeper into the mating bond! Thank you all for sharing this with me!

Please do let me know if there are ways that you feel could help this story along or any friendly writers advice! (Respectfully and non violently please!)

Once again thank you for the 1k and thank you to whoever's still actually reading me go on and on! Lol!

I love you guys soo much!
-Leia 🌙✨