Welcome

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new Larry fanfic 'pressure'.

If you're here from Reunion, I'm assuming you've either been looking out for my new works, seen my update chapter, or have been following my announcements. Welcome back larries!

However, if you're completely new to me and my larry books I'm glad you've chosen to read this one, I really hope you enjoy it and if you do, go read reunion when you're finished :)

It's been a while since I wrote reunion and it was the most incredible experience ever. I never expected it to reach the amount of popularity it did and I love you all so much for supporting me and my book. I couldn't have done it without you.

And so I've been literally dying to get another book out there. I've had so many ideas for what I could've written next, but I went with this one as it excited me the most. It's a hate to love fic, most likely slow burn, and there will be lots of angst! I've got big ideas for it in the future.

I'm a lot more comfortable in my writing now than I was when writing reunion; so there's probably gonna be a lot of swearing and a bit of smut (depending on if I get weirded out from writing it pahaha) . If you're put off by smut I'll have warnings before the specific scenes so you can skip them parts if you wish to.

I am trying my best to not make any mistakes this time around but if for some reason there is one I will fix it!

Also, I'm going to put songs at the top of each chapter. These songs will vary between the lyrics inspiring me or the general vibe of the song, give them a listen as you read along if you want to!

Don't forget to comment and vote, I love reading your opinions so it would mean the world to me. Also, I'd suggest listening to the song 'beautiful crime' by Tamer and 'sweater weather' by the neighbourhood before reading, it will give you the main vibe of the book!

Follow me on Twitter @ TPWLarry for more updates!

Love you all, I hope you like it xxx