Advice

Song: tied down, Jaymes Young

"Can't we go in some normal shops for once? We've been in Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Versace and Burberry. I can't afford this shit" Zayn asked, walking out of the shop behind Louis and Liam who were each carrying at least eight bags of designer purchases each. Zayn had Two, his Gucci shoes and a wallet from Burberry that Liam forced him to take as gifts.

"I've never been in a normal shop. This is normal for me" Louis said, lifting his bags to show Zayn who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but I need some shit too. I'm not here to act as your guru" Zayn replied with a huff.

"Where were you thinking?" Liam asked with a smile, ready to go just about anywhere his friend asked.

Zayn's frown was instantly replaced by a toothy grin. "JD, definitely. Then maybe Nike and Adidas"

"Sure, which way is it again?" Liam agreed, wondering wether to turn left or right.

"Down here, I passed JD and Adidas on the way in" Louis said, and the two followed behind him as they chatted about where they wanted to get Lunch.

"What about Nando's?" Liam suggested, and Zayn hastily agreed, his mouth practically watering at the thought of it.

"What the fuck is Nando's?" Louis asked, and Liam and Zayn's mouthes dropped in shock.

"You've got to be joking" Zayn said. "How have you never been to Nando's?" Liam asked.

Louis shrugged. "My family rarely eat out, and when we do it's usually at Michelin star restaurants" he said as if it were nothing.

"Mate did your father never let you leave the bloody house or what?" Liam asked.

"Not really. Not on my own anyway. It's not like I had anyone to go out with" Louis replied, missing the sarcasm in Liams voice.

"I was joking. I didn't think he was actually like that" Liam replied as he looked at Louis with sympathy.

"Oh. I mean I grew up differently to you guys, it's nothing really" Louis said as he looked towards the floor. He didn't want to see the pity in the boys eyes.

"That's not right Tommo" Zayn added, and he shook his head at Liam who frowned back at him.

"I had more important things to do anyway. I wouldn't have had time to eat out or meet people even if I were allowed" Louis stopped walking and cleared his throat with a cough that he hid behind his hand. "Um, we're here anyway, come on" He walked into JD without looking back, Liam and Zayn took a moment before following him with sad expressions.

Louis knew instantly this wasn't his scene. Instead of a bright, open space that showcased luxury items ranging from £300 and upwards, the shop was dim, crowded and Louis couldn't see a single item of clothing his father would deem suitable. He saw hoodies, t shirts, trackies and shoes from brands he had never heard of in his life. Louis almost mistook a girl shopping for an orange highlighter.